• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't stop laughing

MFW+Someone+farts+in+class.....+and+i+can+t+hold+in_989bb3_4323085.gif

Haunted

Guys, it's okay. They're just a bunch of games. They'll be on sale sooner or later, or you can also buy them at full price. You weren't gonna play them anyway. Relax: a lot of people don't follow steam happenings as closely as you do, so it's to be expected that popular games get chosen even if they were in bundles before! You can be at ease, knowing that a majority of users will soon get to experience games that you've already enjoyed yourself. :)

no-need-upset.jpg
Yeah but I could've had Double Dragon Neon by now. :(

jett keeps praising it as one of the best beat 'em ups.

cicero

Thanks for pointing this out, totally forgot to look it up and see if it was discounted, I just gifted it to my brother who's a big hitman fan. :)
thanks so much for posting this, didn't even think to check for the other Hitman games.
Thanks for the heads up. Looks like I'll be picking up that one too.
Thanks for that. I didn't even know it and the rest of the series was on sale in that flash sale for Absolution.
Glad I could be of help. It wasn't even in the main Hitman bundle. Something kept nagging at me because I knew I had a Hitman game on my wishlist so I checked on a whim and there it was on sale. So glad I noticed.

Guys, it's okay. They're just a bunch of games. They'll be on sale sooner or later, or you can also buy them at full price. You weren't gonna play them anyway. Relax: a lot of people don't follow steam happenings as closely as you do, so it's to be expected that popular games get chosen even if they were in bundles before! You can be at ease, knowing that a majority of users will soon get to experience games that you've already enjoyed yourself. :)

no-need-upset.jpg

I can confirm. I still have games from the last summer sale that I haven't played yet.

denx

no-need-upset.jpg

That stupid gif still gets me lol

cHinzo

As if people would vote for something old and dusty like Retro games.
:(

I feel like the number of people who voted so the opposite would win is the reason it took 77% of the vote.

I had to try it man. Every other vote worked like that. Except I voted for the stuff I wanted, but which I didn't get.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Archon Classic -- MB-215D8F7C8EB8EF46 - Taken by bluechox2. 3 entrants total.
Sidway New York -- MB-00D577E0E5DEEC83
InFlux -- MB-A7D0E24D8897C3E5 - Taken by FlashFlooder. 3 entrants total.
Astro Tripper -- MB-AD6B3E9C714F3B2B - Taken by KillerDark. 3 entrants total.
Light of Altair -- MB-04888DACCD646B7F - Taken by Casimir. 2 entrants total.

t1403572420z1.png

This worked amazingly for me when I purchased BBT yesterday. /bitterasfuck
Right? All my friends jumped on and bought it yesterday and told me to buy it so I could play with them. I was going to hold off till today to see if I really wanted it, but peerpreasure was too great and I bought it. I had fun, but when I saw it cheaper today, I sad for a moment.

Ibuki

Banned
I'm gonna guess System Shock 2. Maybe it's wishful thinking.

Also did anyone figure out how to unlock the market after adding to wallet with the M&M promo? Mine says it won't be done until the 28th and I can't verify funds on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom