• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.
well there are exceptions, but I wouldnt worry really. we're all gonna make it bro

2c4f39acb47487f0e9529576e950dc34.jpg

Wookieomg

LTTP with this but figured better late than never.. lol. Saw some peeps posting their steam ID's for other peeps to add them to their peep list so I figured I'd throw down my summon sign for anybody that doesn't already have me on their friends list. Always looking for more Steam comrades. :)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Wookieomg/

I think that's the link I need to have for people to add me lol. x_x

Dr.Acula

Banned
So I finally got my 770 back from RMA. Seems to be running okay now.

Now to play the tricked out Skyrim.

Because I've decided to do a SkyRe/Frostfall run, I've stared over. What's the quickest way to get to the DLC content (as I've played the main campaign already) on a new game?

Hugstable

Banned
recettear and kentucky route zero lost the community vote last year and were never featured again (til a month or 2 later in a daily)

just typing that out made me realize i might have a steam addiction problem

Has recettear even gone on sale? Have always been a little interested in it.

Is Risen 2 worth it? I've heard that the combat is bad, but the rest of the game is really strong and I really want a pirate open world RPG.

yoshizzle

Pretend that you're like 10 years old, and think up all the cool stuff you would do if you parachuted onto an island with a grappling hook strapped to your arm and an endless supply of guns and explosives. You can do anything you thought up in Just Cause 2, and tons of other stuff you left off your list because it sounded too insane.

Yup. You're pretty much a badass action movie star. Lots of cool things to do in that game.

Acccent

Guys, it's okay. They're just a bunch of games. They'll be on sale sooner or later, or you can also buy them at full price. You weren't gonna play them anyway. Relax: a lot of people don't follow steam happenings as closely as you do, so it's to be expected that popular games get chosen even if they were in bundles before! You can be at ease, knowing that a majority of users will soon get to experience games that you've already enjoyed yourself. :)

no-need-upset.jpg

Salsa

who was it that we played that JC2 mod ages ago when it was an alpha with

I think it was me, liquidmetal.. someone else

can't remember

it was the shit

Mokoi

Banned
Good luck.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

t1cxE6r.gif
Dark Souls II -- MB-3EB9D9956AED776E

t1403657668z1.png

So I have no idea if Aerena is the fan pack or not. It looked like the base game sitting in my inventory, but I see that it's free to play now. Buyer beware!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Aerena -- MB-D9F7D9930FF9D6E9 - Taken by Majukun
Dead Island Epidemic -- MB-1AB7F4B8B231E781 - Taken by Sarobi

Eusis

Sorry about that open world victory, I was going to vote for the other but saw Wasteland 2 and decided to keep being an indecisive prick about whether or not to get it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom