• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is shaping up to be the least eventful Steam sale ever for me. There's plenty I'd like to buy, but at this rate, I'd be surprised if I hit $25 bucks. Usually at or above $100 by the end of these things!

SoulUnison

Banned
I really don't get the "team competition" at all.

What's the point when it's always one team that just pulls way ahead of the other 4 with no hope of defeat?

I miss when the sales and stuff were based around achievements and not just spending as much money as possible to pull the lever on Steam's SKinner Box.

God, i've lost so much respect for Valve over the last couple years.

Blue-kun

So...

dffc953436.jpg

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Gabe was so mad at open world winning that he pulled the community sale altogether and took the flash sale with him.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Just got home from spending the day "in town" at the doctor's office, and saw this awesome article on Kotaku.

A great plugin for your browser is Enhanced Steam, a tool so potent, Valve's taken to cribbing some of its improvements for the Steam Store. Among its many invaluable features—such as highlighting the games and DLC you own, which is especially great for games with lots of DLC—Enhanced Steam features a price comparison plugin. Sure, that game may be $29.99 on Steam, but you might find it for $14.99 elsewhere, and it's all thanks to Enhanced Steam.

<3 you Doc

4th choice on Adventure - Comedy up for the same price, so no 4th choice on Addictive - Moddable. Yep, makes perfect sense.

Edit: They just added Kerbal.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I don't get it, Lego: The Movie is a community choice candidate while being a daily deal at the same time? And the discount won't even change? What the hell does this even mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom