• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeD

i'm seriously voting for the Lego Movie on the tiny chance that it winning causes a bug that gives a double discount and allows us to get all the lego games for $2 or $3

Biochet

Flash Sales for the new page:

large.gif

gaben stahp

Is this a known issue where the flash and community sale items arent showing up on the featured games page??? All I see is the daily deals and the community vote button with yesterdays daily deals below.

Edit: Ok, I see i'm not the only one.

Wensih

Flash
  • Gone Home 85% off
  • Scribblenauts Unmasked 75% off
  • Spec Ops 80% off
  • Rising Storm 75% off
Community choice
  • Just Cause 2 80% off
  • Risen 2 75% off
  • Planet Explorers 40% off
  • Wasteland 2 33% off
Community votes
Pack 1:
  • Garry's Mod 75% off
  • Simcity 4 75% off
  • Gamedev Tycoon 60% off
  • Kerbal Space Program 40% off
Pack 2:
  • Little Inferno 75% off
  • Desktop dungeons 50% off
  • Jazzpunk 50% off
  • Lego Movie the Videogame 75% off Fucking really?

Thanks I ended up splurging on Gone Home.

donny2112

Kerbal finally arrived. Late is better than a no-show right?!

But it's at the same stinkin' 40% off sale that it always goes on. No! Looking forward to playing it eventually, love the additions (e.g. Asteroid Recovery Missions), but No! Got plenty of stuff to play, so will continue waiting. :p

So what's the difference between Scribblenauts Unlimited and Scribblenauts Unmasked? Which should I buy keeping in mind that I don't have any experience with the franchise?

MUnited83

For you.
I really don't get the "team competition" at all.

What's the point when it's always one team that just pulls way ahead of the other 4 with no hope of defeat?

I miss when the sales and stuff were based around achievements and not just spending as much money as possible to pull the lever on Steam's SKinner Box.

God, i've lost so much respect for Valve over the last couple years.

The achievement stuff was basically the same lol.It was about spending as much money as possible as well. Valve just figured more effective ways of doing it. (and if anything blame steam community for that, as the achievement system was widely abused)

FrozenXcalibur

Neo Member
I'm going to give my 3 votes to adventure-comedy just for the sake of having lego both on community and daily deals. I'm sorry that's too hilarious.

Blue-kun

I hope tomorrow will be a better day. I'm waiting on Civ VBNW for myself and one other personal favourite game of mine so I can make a giveaway here. Haven't won anything yet, but everyone being generous and just the CHANCE of getting something is making me feel like I should contribute, too.

Oh well, though. Now to wait another 8 hours for new Flashes.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Seriously LEGO Movie? Is this because Publishers can set their own sale prices now without asking Valve to do so?

Warning Free Game!

There is still a copy of Edge available here without restrictions-> http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=117849989&postcount=4242

Warning Over, return to normal business

While that is taken, there is one here as well. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=117896759&postcount=211

Several other titles as well in that thread to be claimed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom