• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Alright I am bailing out of the Blue team lol.

What team should I bail to? I will have to trade for a token since I am locked out of market.

Although I do have Pink & Blue tokens, and a Summer Card set for a badge...

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I think I gave up in 3-1? where you have to climb up the tower with all locked doors where you have to go down through labyrinthy bits while buzzsaws keep moving up from below.

maybe if you played it with 2 hands?

black-kid-oh-snap.gif

BruteUA

What team should I bail to? I will have to trade for a token since I am locked out of market.

Sell those Pink and Blue tokens, join us. Especially if you're bringing a set of cards.

RS4-

As much as I'd like to join the 4pack Banner Saga...I don't think I'll ever get around to playing it for a few months.

Maybe I'd give it a go for half an hour then go back to Dota

I had no idea that I could look up the value of my steam collection. The more I get into PC gaming, the more I like what I find. :)

$2241.72 by the way.

Why would you do that? Seriously. What do you hope to gain?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I asked one of the other GAF. no response yet.

Do you guys think The Banner Saga will be cheaper once Winter Sale comes around?

in this thread, we predict the future

but maybe? 66% or something? but you can same for everything ever, and then you wouldnt buy anything...ever :p

Arthea

So Endless Space, we meet again, as we do in every sale. You look very tempting, with that graphics and that music, and yet I can't really see when I would play you, considering I already have strategy games I should play more - Civ V, Shogun 2, XCOM:EU, Crusader Kings 2.

What to do, what to do....

If you have a lot of time to invest, and make no mistake, inspite of being somewhat simpler of 4X games, it still requires a lot of time, go for it. It's really beautiful and have some nice ideas implemented, if only I had time enough, I would gladly spend more than 50 hours in there.
But as you mention Shogun2, CK2, Xcom and even Civ5, is no easy task to choose between those.

Jeremy

Damn, I fell asleep and missed whatever happened with Valiant Hearts. What happened and how much was it???

Also, what should I buy today GAF?

So Endless Space, we meet again, as we do in every sale. You look very tempting, with that graphics and that music, and yet I can't really see when I would play you, considering I already have strategy games I should play more - Civ V, Shogun 2, XCOM:EU, Crusader Kings 2.

What to do, what to do....

Buy it. I was fairly new to 4x games before I played this (only played about 15 hours of Civ V), but it wasn't hard to learn this game. It's also quite relaxing.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
As much as I'd like to join the 4pack Banner Saga...I don't think I'll ever get around to playing it for a few months.

Maybe I'd give it a go for half an hour then go back to Dota

3 keys are around $6.60 right now. That's a price that Banner Saga won't reach for quite some time.

I had no idea that I could look up the value of my steam collection. The more I get into PC gaming, the more I like what I find. :)

$2241.72 by the way.

That feel when only
$1375.31

Shadownet

Banned
in this thread, we predict the future

but maybe? 66% or something? but you can same for everything ever, and then you wouldnt buy anything...ever :p

true. Im going to hold off on it till the next sale. I got 30 games to play right now lol. So I'm not in much of a hurry.

waby

You can trade them for games at a cheaper price.

1 key usually goes for $1.90 USD, and there's a guy selling Witcher 3 for 9 keys....you do the math.

@_@ I should get those keys!

Woke up in the middle of the night dreaming thst I won games in my wishlist then I look at my wishlist they're still there :(

XShagrath

Yeah, I found this beginner guitar which also comes with a cable and bag. So I should be able to plug in the Rocksmith cable.

It's a Chateu.

Haven't heard of this brand. I see it's a lefty model. I'm a lefty too, and if you haven't already conditioned yourself to play lefty (either through guitar and/or Guitar Hero/Rock Band), I'd recommend just picking up a righty. Maybe you can go to a store and try both types and see what feels more natural.

The reason I'd go righty is there's lots more options for right-handed guitars. They only manufacture about 20-25% of guitars with lefty versions, and there's usually a "lefty tax" on them.

My turn to give away! Another game later today (or maybe I'll save it for tomorrow)! Good luck everyone!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=842420.
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (OrlanisWorks, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Metro 2033, Risen, and Sacred Citadel -- MB-9D999DCF647E0153 - Taken by Dragon1893

t1403738406z1.png

I really hope I mudbutted correctly.

If you have a lot of time to invest, and make no mistake, inspite of being somewhat simpler of 4X games, it still requires a lot of time, go for it. It's really beautiful and have some nice ideas implemented, if only I had time enough, I would gladly spend more than 50 hours in there.
But as you mention Shogun2, CK2, Xcom and even Civ5, is no easy task to choose between those.

I've got time for games, but yeah, it's a bit tricky to fit it with the others. Most likely Civ: Beyond Earth will also have been release before I get to this game.

But I have been looking at this game for the last 4 sales at least now. :)

liezryou

I'm in if paypal works for you.

I'm in -- Paypal if possible, but I'll do keys too if I gotta.

Just a heads up for people picking up M&MX: legacy via the mac games store. You can get 5 percent off using the coupon code: macgames5off . It's only 50 cents, but hey, that's 1/4 of a TF2 Key, so....

I asked one of the other GAF. no response yet.

Do you guys think The Banner Saga will be cheaper once Winter Sale comes around?

Add me, http://steamcommunity.com/id/xxgozitaxx/ .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom