• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xclash

can't grow facial hair
SInce I got locked out of the Steam marketplace, I had to boot up Team Fortress 2 and purchase keys that way. At least I finally got Valiant Hearts for 2 keys.

So Endless Space, we meet again, as we do in every sale. You look very tempting, with that graphics and that music, and yet I can't really see when I would play you, considering I already have strategy games I should play more - Civ V, Shogun 2, XCOM:EU, Crusader Kings 2.

What to do, what to do....

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Just wanted to thank Dunder for being an incredible person and gifting me a copy of Valiant Hearts. I'm sure it's gonna be fantastic.

ArynCrinn

Banned
Steam cards are there for MAKING MONEY, not spending money. Only in the rare occasion you have a real passion for a game or have paid your due in it and want the LvL5/Foil Badge do you craft. But I normally only craft Badges I feel I earned.

On the other hand there's no wonder Steam implemented their completely anti-consumer tax system into the market for cards that have no REAL value (besides the fact you already bought the game or someone did). Now, with this "game" Valve wins either way.

Wouldn't it make sense to level the playing field just a bit? Like big spenders on Steam getting total "tax breaks" on the market, or being guaranteed a Foil after every $300 spent on Steam. But no, that would be too obvious to be kind and generous to your customers for Valve. Maybe we should send Support a ticket about it and wait about two-three weeks for a response.

oti

Banned
And then I thought I got that PC gaming stuff figured out and nope, tf2 keys and a black Russian market. PC gaming is soooooo weird.

Altazor

So Endless Space, we meet again, as we do in every sale. You look very tempting, with that graphics and that music, and yet I can't really see when I would play you, considering I already have strategy games I should play more - Civ V, Shogun 2, XCOM:EU, Crusader Kings 2.

What to do, what to do....

let me put it this way: who the hell buys games in Steam to play them? ;)

Ventara

Also, what kind of guitar do I need to look for in order to play Rocksmith 2014?

Just quoting you to get your attention.

Thank you very much for the Pac-Man giveaway! Sorry for the delay in thanks; I'm at work and just checked Neogaf now. It's been a while since I played Pac-Man, so I'm looking forward to giving this a shot. Thanks again!

Pachimari

Just quoting you to get your attention.

Thank you very much for the Pac-Man giveaway! Sorry for the delay in thanks; I'm at work and just checked Neogaf now. It's been a while since I played Pac-Man, so I'm looking forward to giving this a shot. Thanks again!

You are very welcome, I hope you enjoy it! :)

BruteUA

I was gonna actually play some games, but instead I think I'll wait and see if a shitstorm develops over in the BST thread. Thanks guys.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Pardon my simpleton ways, but what's the big deal with buying TF2 keys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom