• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolOff

Only picked up Risk of Rain, Shadowrun Returns, and Marlow Briggs, and I think that's it for me this time, can't afford shit.

Saving myself for the christmas sale brehs.

I wonder how you know if you won the games, do you just go in your list everyday and check? I mean the odds are only about 1 in a million, theres a chance!

wilflare

play this (although I should preach that to myself)

ModBot said:
Instructions for wilflare:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (wilflare, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Blackwell Bundle -- MB-1D551E401E6698BC - Taken by waby. 4 entrants total.

t1403741488z1.png

derExperte

Any comments on Infested Planet? Can't remember anyone mentioning it in here but the user reviews are very positive.

I wonder how you know if you won the games, do you just go in your list everyday and check? I mean the odds are only about 1 in a million, theres a chance!

You get a popup as you receive them like any other gift.

It doesn't end on the 30th tho, 30 is the last day so it ends on July 1st (if I remember correctly)
I'm late to respond here but it's the norm for the sales to end on the last day shown, it's caught people off guard before. The cards list an expiration of a little after the sales end, as was the case in winter.

dot

Oh my gawd, thank you for the Go Go Nippon key Spring-Loaded! That was a pleasant surprise in my inbox.

I can finally go to Nippon!

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Looks like bio shock 3 pack is back down to 10

Anyone recommend it for someone who doesn't really play/love shooters all that much?

Ibuki

Banned
Sorry for the stupid question, but how are you guys seeing how much you have spent this sale? I can't see it on the cart page. Before you ask, OF COURSE I AM USING ENHANCED STEAM!!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
i didnt get shit for my birthday, i miss being a kid :(

derExperte

I'm late to respond here but it's the norm for the sales to end on the last day shown, it's caught people off guard before. The cards list an expiration of a little after the sales end, as was the case in winter.

Looking forward to the usual 'when does it end?', 'oh no it's over, wanted to buy xyz' drama. :)

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Sorry for the stupid question, but how are you guys seeing how much you have spent this sale? I can't see it on the cart page. Before you ask, OF COURSE I AM USING ENHANCED STEAM!!

Click on your Summer Adventure Badge progress, and then click the "How to earn more card drops?" link in the corner.

Go to your badges and click the Summer 2014 set. Then click in the top right where it says something along the lines of "how do I get more drops?" or something similar.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
the amount of games that lost votes and havent been on daily / flashes compared to the games that have got both a daily and a flash is ridiculous, I really wish they planned this better

Are there any differences in terms of content between the WiiU/3DS/PC versions? Not sure which to spring for. Seems like it'd be nice on the go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom