• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seaklng

Banned
t1403845200z4.png

oh jeeze... these entries are going to get interesting..

Dambrosi

Banned
So I wake up from a much needed nap, refresh the page, and see an unread PM waiting for me. What should the contents be but:

The key for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (GOG) is ****-****-****-**** -- Make sure you take the time to thank Mokoi[
My mouth is still slack with disbelief at my good fortune. Thank you so much for your spectacular generosity, Mokoi - once I figure out how to redeem this code, it's getting added to my GOG library stat!

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I've had it on PC for quite awhile. In hindsight it actually is kind of an odd omission not to be on PC, I don't think any other Ubisoft game in the last several years has been a console exclusive that wasn't full on casual (or Wii anyway), at most we had a reworking of Dark Messiah that was Xbox exclusive.
...WHAT?

Uplay only? Or did you mean PS3?

Mono

So I wake up from a much needed nap, refresh the page, and see an unread PM waiting for me. What should the contents be but:

The key for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (GOG) is ****-****-****-**** -- Make sure you take the time to thank Mokoi[/QUOTE]
My mouth is still slack with disbelief at my good fortune. Thank you so much for your spectacular generosity, Mokoi - once I figure out how to redeem this code, it's getting added to my GOG library stat!

Omg, congrats!!!

Hugstable

Banned

The key for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (GOG) is ****-****-****-**** -- Make sure you take the time to thank Mokoi[/QUOTE]

Congrats! Awesome seeing a Giveaway for a game that's not even out yet!

MikeDown

Banned

congratulations man on your win! :D

Veggy

Should I buy FF14? I've sworn off MMOs but it's pretty cheap, I think I might enjoy it for 30 days.

I played it for 2 weeks, it doesn't do anything new from every other MMO out there. Worth a shot I guess if you have friends to play with but otherwise I would stay away

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I really hope Valve implements the new market system for every item, it's so convinient.

I'm pretty sure it's their plan, at least for everything on the market that's the same - TF2 keys, trading cards, etc. I think they're going to stick with the old way of doing it for other in-game items which have particular rarities and such.

Congrats bro :)

GG man, GG. You won a great victory today, ascend to greatness while the rest of us remain on this earth.

(I'm not complaining I lost, I already had way too much luck the past few days. :lol)

So I was after Fallout 3 for some time now, missing it a few sales in a row.

Now I see this on the store page: Notice: Fallout 3 is not optimized for Windows 7

Just how bad is it? Should I pull the trigger? (it's included in the New Vegas daily so it's at its cheapest).

If you have any issues, there is a Steam thread, hell there are many threads on the internet about fixing this. It is really easy to get it straight.

Seaklng

Banned
I'm sitting this one out, lol.

I used up all my creative juices on yesterday's drawing. Sorry for anyone wanting to read my Sanic/Amy fanfic
(which will never ever exist)

DAMMIT. I was really hoping for this.
MY DAY HAS BEEN REKT. :[

Dambrosi

Banned
Congrats! Awesome seeing a Giveaway for a game that's not even out yet!

congratulations man on your win! :D

Congrats bro :)

GG man, GG. You won a great victory today, ascend to greatness while the rest of us remain on this earth.

(I'm not complaining I lost, I already had way too much luck the past few days. :lol)
Really, it's you guys who make this win all the sweeter. Thanks everyone!

Soooooo...anyone want to tell me how to redeem this code? i can't find anything on the GOG site.

EDIT: It's okay, someone in Steam Chat showed me how.. The same guy who gifted me Bad Rats, actually. Funny how that works :p

Indignate

Thanks for all the responses on my Uplay question. The thing seems more intrusive than I had hoped.

I'm sitting this one out, lol.

I used up all my creative juices on yesterday's drawing. Sorry for anyone wanting to read my Sanic/Amy fanfic
(which will never ever exist)

It does exist.

I've read it.

Don't lie.

Lomax

I'm a sad PC player.

My current Steam wishlist: Viva Pinata, Halo 1-4 (+ODST, Reach), Metal Gear Solid 1-5.

My current unrealistic Steam wishlist: Viva Pinata TiP, Nintendo games, Uncharted series.

Death to console exclusives! What's the point, really?

I don't mind first party console exclusives, I hardly expect Nintendo to make pc games. What buys me is multiplatform games with no pc version like Bayonetta and Red Dead Redemption. Luckily, that's far less common now than it used to be.

Really, it's you guys who make this win all the sweeter. Thanks everyone!

Soooooo...anyone want to tell me how to redeem this code? i can't find anything on the GOG site.

Add the game to your basket, then when it says redeem code/voucher, put in the code and it should work

Edit: Or that ^^

Red

I threw up after playing an hour and a half of Gone Home.

I remember the days I could make it through a first person game without getting motion sickness. Alas.

Dambrosi

Banned

demidar

I played it for 2 weeks, it doesn't do anything new from every other MMO out there. Worth a shot I guess if you have friends to play with but otherwise I would stay away

Well I was gonna join the Gaf guild if I do buy it. I'll mull this over for a few hours I guess.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Beatblasters III -- MB-B3A637D208DEFCD5 - Taken by Diggeh. 1 entrants total.
Gun Metal -- MB-8187691EFD63F447 - Taken by 5w3rvv0. 2 entrants total.
A New Beginning - Final Cut -- MB-FFB2E2CAF715A95B - Taken by Umi88. 4 entrants total.
A-Train 8 -- MB-3B6F9C21B4D36240 - Taken by Brannon. 2 entrants total.
Epigenesis -- MB-EE9DCA5D9A417982 - Taken by Hugstable. 2 entrants total.
Kingdom Elemental -- MB-5289F858E66E6F43

t1403741587z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom