• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT2| The valiant never taste of death but once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
any german Gaf around? you guys are the best tippers, god bless you

iosefe

thread seems a little slow compared to the previous days in the hour before flash update

think i'll remind people about the roulette

dov5cwQ.jpg

well there's a time sink

Umi88

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

yay! many thanks for A New Beginning - Final Cut :p

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Thanks for Beatblasters III! I will most definitely blast some mad beats.

The_Monk

It's on uplay right? I got it with my graphics card, but have yet to install that client nor do I want to.

You should give it a try. Watched some streams and saw gameplay on PC the game sure seems to have pretty visuals. I did not bite when it was a dailly but I'll get it, eventually.

Also, played my first Uplay title today. *fingers crossed* after disabling cloud sync.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I missed it, what happened with valiant hearts?

Literally 10 cents on the Russian store.

Russian traders were trading it for:

1 game for 1 key
2 games for 1 key
1 game for 3 summer cards
1 game for 6 summer cards

1 game for 2 keys seems to be the current price.

So does anyone know if CS:GO has a chance to reach the usual 3.74 price tag this time around? I'm hating myself for missing it last time. I only have $4 in my account!

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
If broken age doesn't come up with the next update I'm getting it from gog, I'm tired of waiting.

It's only $4 on steam right now anyway.. I'm confident it will go up SOMEtime in the next 4 days.. usually I throw gog the bone because they come with a ton of extras, but in this case steam actually has the better (platform) extras.

So does anyone know if CS:GO has a chance to reach the usual 3.74 price tag this time around? I'm hating myself for missing it last time. I only have $4 in my account!
I'm not so sure. It might end up being in a flash sale or community vote still (unlikely). Or maybe Valve doesn't want it that cheap to avoid smurfs.

It's up to you if you wanna buy it now or not. It goes on sale during every big sale, so it might be worth it to you to wait.

AHA-Lambda

It's only $4 on steam right now anyway.. I'm confident it will go up SOMEtime in the next 4 days.. usually I throw gog the bone because they come with a ton of extras, but in this case steam actually has the better (platform) extras.

$4?

And what extras does steam have?

If I was a backer for Shovel Knight, this would've been the best day ever. Valiant Hearts AND Shovel Knight???

Awesome. Ahhh what could've been.

Mokoi

Banned
You should give it a try. Watched some streams and saw gameplay on PC the game sure seems to have pretty visuals. I did not bite when it was a dailly but I'll get it, eventually.

Also, played my first Uplay title today. *fingers crossed* after disabling cloud sync.

I'll give it a try sooner or later. Just after I beat DMC4

Steam roulette, for when you just can't decide what to play

I guess I can go beat the challenge rooms.

Another batch of games Greenlit:
http://steamcommunity.com//sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=275489841

29 items left on my "decent looking games not yet greenlit" list:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=179798494

I know how you like stupid questions but I've never voted on Greenlight. Is there something binding like Kickstarter or what would keep people from voting pro/con on every title there? Is there a "security measure" is what I want to convey.

Jeremy

Patience my friend, patience. I'm on the same boat but if we wait we could save a couple bucks. In the meantime let's kill our backlog finishing some games! :)

Yeah, if GOG is running it I have a feeling Steam is going to have it at some point, most likely at the same price. Maybe that community choice was the only opportunity though. Still aggravated about that whole thing.

Turfster

I know how you like stupid questions but I've never voted on Greenlight. Is there something binding like Kickstarter or what would keep people from voting pro/con on every title there? Is there a "security measure" is what I want to convey.

No. It's basically "okay, I like this" or "hell no, take it away" voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom