• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
what did you sell?

Summer Adventure Pack, a Team Fortress 2 item.

You should take that and buy my crappy $5 foil. Be a bro. It's the cheapest of it's kind.

Too late, I already bought and gave away copies of Super House Of Dead Ninjas. All my friends will eventually own it, one way or another.

Sigh...

Salsa

thinking about hitting the bank tomorrow instead of stopping while im ahead and splooshing on Ass Flags tomorrow

someone tell me that's a bad idea

Turfster

thinking about hitting the bank tomorrow instead of stopping while im ahead and splooshing on Ass Flags tomorrow

Do you want to start dreaming of nothing but Scorchio Romulan?
Because that's how you start dreaming of nothing but Scorchio Romulan.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

I would but, you know... pirates. Cant go wrong wtih pirates

dot

Haha, i randomly logged on to the (enhanced) steam website to add some funds and i didn't even realize today was my steam birthday. Can't believe it's been 4 years...

tHxUOtU.png

JackBauerCTU225

Neo Member

I have it on PS4 its pretty good huge improvement from 3, but I hate to say it I dont like it as much as 2 and Brotherhood. But for 20.00 its worth it.

you thought you could hide Dusk

you were wrong. Noone can hide

tumblr_inline_muu3612czZ1rw6eeb.gif
Hide from what senpai?

Being locked out the market just impedes my ability to craft a badge and thus earn a point for my team, but I appreciate the offer all the same.

Intervention schmintervention.

Nah, I'm not in the US.

Edit: Also, Volimar, I caught your post about HILN. I've written a response but I'll wait until you're back in this thread before posting so you don't miss it.
What got you?

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Still waiting for BS impressions.

Also

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Adventures of Shuggy -- MB-45D8DF9A554E20ED

t1403839004z1.png

Revelations is a good game. But you will find the controls VERY werid at the beginning, and the melee combat (if you can call it that) isn't exactly the best and takes a time to get it right. Also, quite a few bullet sponge enemies.

Oh, and AI partners are UTTER shit. Don't expect them to do anything.

Speevy

Banned
I beat AssFlags. It's really fun for a while until you stop caring about what you're doing about halfway through. Combat becomes tedious.

Finished bulletstorm. Amazing setup for the inevitable bulletstorm 2, right guys? Guys!?!?

Sigh.

I beat AssFlags. It's really fun for a while until you stop caring about what you're doing about halfway through. Combat becomes tedious.

You just described every asscreed game I've played, hah.

cicero

Here is a little something for the community here, I hope everyone enjoys what they take.These should all work, I apologize in advance if any don't, I think I was pretty careful though. Enjoy.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 36 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (cicero, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Blades of Time Limited Edition -- MB-33D55F95381E45A5 - Taken by PhoenixFyre. 13 entrants total.
Natural Selection 2 -- MB-2C660A9033F4637B - Taken by MisterLuffy. 7 entrants total.
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition -- MB-BD2180C2E54F43FD - Taken by LostAtLife. 8 entrants total.
Oil Rush -- MB-1A05170FACAE999E
Dead Space #2 -- MB-EBDCBDD913FDCA0C - Taken by bender. 5 entrants total.
Hotline Miami -- MB-F471BFA674C768E3 - Taken by Cody_D165. 3 entrants total.
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box -- MB-947C1007B6F3C614 - Taken by jiggsaw. 4 entrants total.
Overlord and Overlord Raising Hell -- MB-AB041FA1F6D78A30 - Taken by thereisnoif. 4 entrants total.
Dead Space -- MB-A943F362C86D36FC - Taken by akira28. 5 entrants total.
Crusader Kings Complete -- MB-5C5188B2E6389F51 - Taken by Zero-Crescent. 6 entrants total.
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams -- MB-727AAA8197D16F89 - Taken by outunderthestars. 4 entrants total.
Bioshock -- MB-FD94A9EEFDA0DDC9 - Taken by RunWhiteBoyRun. 11 entrants total.
F.E.A.R. 3 -- MB-84999A377DBDD476 - Taken by CreepingFear. 10 entrants total.
Darksiders -- MB-BA9D4DB706A77580 - Taken by zychi. 12 entrants total.
Overlord 2 -- MB-AF3CD9178CEB00C6 - Taken by Mr.Awesome. 4 entrants total.
Majesty 2 Collection -- MB-A0ABA017A1E59DE3 - Taken by shykyoichi. 6 entrants total.
Titan Quest -- MB-8EA8918D056EBDBC - Taken by Kyougar. 4 entrants total.
Zeno Clash -- MB-54A8FED1F9195E1B
Medal of Honor -- MB-21B26457FFAB52A5 - Taken by Jimmyfenix. 2 entrants total.
War of the Roses: Kingmaker -- MB-0D15C6615DEC5203 - Taken by Boss Doggie. 3 entrants total.
I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream -- MB-644AB069BBC1EA01 - Taken by fernandes. 11 entrants total.
Mirror's Edge #2 -- MB-4CBE41A5BC2D7531 - Taken by Evrain. 1 entrants total.
Magicka Plus 2 DLC #2 -- MB-B267E73F783A1612 - Taken by iosefe. 2 entrants total.
Aquaria -- MB-9B36344553BC905D - Taken by dante81. 1 entrants total.
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians -- MB-ECE952BE352188C9 - Taken by nightstorm. 3 entrants total.
Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY -- MB-30857A64D2F8D58F - Taken by pupo. 5 entrants total.
Magicka Plus 2 DLC -- MB-691F1117B6492953
Sanctum 2 #2 -- MB-92708C81D6849FE9 - Taken by Hugstable. 3 entrants total.
Mirror's Edge -- MB-3CD748DA31D7AABB - Taken by Shadownet. 6 entrants total.
Orcs Must Die! GOTY -- MB-0F9758FE1010EABE - Taken by Shackzam. 5 entrants total.
Sanctum 2 -- MB-8EBE6256E15EB39F - Taken by ShockingAlberto. 1 entrants total.
Warlock: Master of the Arcane -- MB-2FDF22D3A2E2F830 - Taken by Ryne. 6 entrants total.
Greed Corp -- MB-C47B1F67C7DF5930
King Arthur Collections -- MB-7988C2FA18533EC4 - Taken by Speevy. 4 entrants total.
Serious Sam 3 BFE -- MB-FE5E935744BC0E0F - Taken by Pickles Spill. 9 entrants total.

t1403848737z1.png

mrgone

It's Assassin's Creed. Wait a few months and you'll be able to get it for half what it is now when they're trying to get you all super pumped for the next one in October.

jabuseika

Revelations is a good game. But you will find the controls VERY werid at the beginning, and the melee combat (if you can call it that) isn't exactly the best and takes a time to get it right. Also, quite a few bullet sponge enemies.

Oh, and AI partners are UTTER shit. Don't expect them to do anything.

So, it's Resident Evil.

My friend says he enjoyed it more than 6, and I had a good time with 6, we'll see.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I'm actually playing Banner Saga right now, but I've done a tutorial mission and one real one. I don't think that is enough for a fair impression, but so far it is reminding me of FFT with Vikings, yes.

Ah you recruit random characters or are they all "specifically" named?

Here is a little something for the community here, I hope everyone enjoys what they take.These should all work, I apologize in advance if any don't, I think I was pretty careful though. Enjoy.
This is a great giveaway, man! I'd enter but I've won something today. Cheers to whoever wins Blades of Time!

MikeDown

Banned
Thats really generous of you! We have a great community here!

cicero

This is a great giveaway, man! I'd enter but I've won something today. Cheers to whoever wins Blades of Time!

yeah, I regret setting it as a 1 win only per day raffle now. I did want to allow people to enter more than once and it seemed reasonable when I first saw it mentioned in the modbot thread though. I hope nothing gets left behind.

Last ten minutes reminder:

ModBot said:
Instructions for Dragonborn:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Dishonored -- MB-CC8AE4936B0D4750 - Taken by cHinzo. 47 entrants total.

t1403839379z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom