• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Lol just as I spend my last bit of wallet money, I see all the original AC games on sale for $5 each.

Have they been on sale and I just never noticed? I thought I was checking daily.

Time to ask the wife for more money ;P

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
I forget what happens on the last day (Sunday)- are there still flash/vote sales or is it just a compilation of all the sales for one day?

Oublieux

Ya wanna know the name?

zeQfME8.gif

Can I get a compilation of these .gifs as I would like to convince my friend that this game is indeed skill-based and not just some button masher.

If anyone ever doubts the value of Steam as a whole, this is what I've picked up from the sale for just over the cost of a full-priced retail game (about $91, minus $25 in previous credit from selling cards over the last three months):

So worth it.

over the cost of a full price retail game? what are you talking about? that's like 2 retail games right there

waby

Will do I'm pretty sure that comes with the developers cut.

How many times have you given it away? I must also thank you for the awesome gifs. It made me buy it and it's hella fun.
Guys didn't you bought the humblebundle of the divinity series?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
yea problem is that persona 4 and the shadow hearts series are much higher on my ps2 list

if i get those three games out of the way i'll make soom room for something new, maybe.

also woot at dead state update, that game feels forever away

Chaos legion should be pretty much cheap on Ps2. I paid like 6 bucks for it on PC and the PS2 version I remember it being like 2.99 or 4.99 on gamestop. Way cheaper than those games mentioned and The Bouncer is another cheap game so it should be easy to obtain and rip it to play the iso on PC.

zychi

Banned
Am I able to trade cards if I'm locked out of the market for adding a new payment? I'm stuck with a summer 5 and 6 card until AFTER the summer sale is overt :/

Ibuki

Banned
Am I able to trade cards if I'm locked out of the market for adding a new payment? I'm stuck with a summer 5 and 6 card until AFTER the summer sale is overt :/

You can trade you just can't trade anything you recently bought or use the market.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Can I get a compilation of these .gifs as I would like to convince my friend that this game is indeed skill based on not just some button-masher.

eSeUbkZ.gif

QcaKxiy.gif

VeTqUrv.gif

But really, you're better off showing him a video. Like this one:
http://youtu.be/60OL9J0yrik

Damn dude. How many copies of DMC4 are you going to give away?
I've already got it.

How many times have you given it away? I must also thank you for the awesome gifs. It made me buy it and it's hella fun.

I have to spread the good word!

I bought Goat Simulator. Sale is officially over for me. Looking at my wish list, i don't see anything else that will make me spend more money at this time. The only exception is the daily retro pack with pacman and double dragon neon. Maybe. I'm rather satisfied with my haul.

I started the sale with $75 in my steam wallet. I made an additional $45.09 from card sales. I had my ninth foil for this sale drop this evening. I wonder if Valve make more money from card sales during these events than from games? Anyways, i spent a total of $119.69 cents and bought 33 games. I count multipacks as just one game as I gave the extras away as gifts and giveaways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom