• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
nqCdDIk.gif

:(

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Searches Rhaknar's profile, hmmmm.... no Aarklash!

I'll get someone to buy it during this sale, I swear. It's really good peoples!

dig deeper and you will see I played Confrontation so I actually want Aarklash, but I want it lower as usual... sorry :/

would have insta bought at 75%. A lesson devs need to learn

JustLynx

The kindness and generosity here is too much! trying to keep up and do the same :p
Good luck!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (JustLynx, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_586x192.jpg

Can't Stop Laughing Bundle -- MB-4B4AE5142DEDA693

t1403957053z1.png

TsuXna

Question time from Gin sensei:
So I'm in Russia right now, but my market still is UK one. Is there a way to manually switch it?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
But how am I supposed to light RP with my friends, no fun allowed.

Take it to IM's?

I change my display name like a woman with a closet of shoes now and then. I just don't like keeping my default for the Steam profile.

Kiru

I use a different avatar on Steam but my name is the same. So I'm only helping/not helping 50-50.

I don't have you in my friendlist, I need to change that ASAP! You were a celebrity for me when I was lurking on GAF ...fellow Gaffer... *cough* :)

Cerity

Question time from Gin sensei:
So I'm in Russia right now, but my market still is UK one. Is there a way to manually switch it?

It'll default to wherever your billing address is during checkout.

also;

Poetic claimed your Banished key. There were 90 entrants.
Servizio claimed your Endless Space Gold key. There were 17 entrants.
mrklaw claimed your Long Live the Queen key. There were 21 entrants.

grats gais.

The only option is to buy three copies, one for yourself, and two to gift to people you know, and in your sending of the gift versions include the message that "somebody sent me this game haha, now it's yours too!" to conceal the fact that you actually bought it.

This thought may have crossed my mind earlier. There are 6 card drops too which gets you a bit of money towards another copy...

fantomena

Been so much work this week so have not done much else. This weekend though I plan to make videos of The Floor is Jelly, Flockers and Nom Nom Galaxy.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Welp, all I need now to basically be done with the sale is Crimzon Clover (and maybe Valdis Saga, but I'm not quite 100% sure on it). Feels good man.

Mokoi

Banned
On here? I have seen some change theirs, but never really thought about it for myself as my PSN and XBL is still FataiChoice and as far as I am aware, PSN was never changeable and XBL still costs money.

Nahh, I assumed you were talking about your steam name.

I love this game. I hope someone else out there will too.

ModBot said:
Instructions for PhoenixFyre:

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Jet Set Radio -- MB-06C0C10D2AE0A9CC - Taken by Adry9. 14 entrants total.

t1403872298z1.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
And Rhaknar still hasn't gifted it to me.

Guess he's angry I still haven't finished Alan Wake yet.
I'll get back to it eventually! D:

Im sorry

I dont see any TheSecks on Steam. And what does Alan Wake have to do with anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom