• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I dont see any TheSecks on Steam. And what does Alan Wake have to do with anything?

You gifted me Alan Wake last sale/Winter Sale but I haven't finished it yet. I got up to like Chapter 2 or so and dropped it. I need to get back to it, but Battlefield takes up my time.

Lum1n3s

Just wanted to come in and ask a question, for Arshad Origins, the season pass, as well as RE4 are any of those prices actually good? Wanna make sure I'm not going in and buying that at an average price discount as opposed to a good deal.

Repost for new page

ModBot said:
Instructions for PhoenixFyre:

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Jet Set Radio -- MB-06C0C10D2AE0A9CC - Taken by Adry9

t1403872298z1.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
You gifted me Alan Wake last sale/Winter Sale but I haven't finished it yet. I got up to like Chapter 2 or so and dropped it.

oh did I? How do you remember that shit lol

Clearly it must mean love

Beelzebubs

That's harsh I'm sorry. Just found mine the other day. See through green with a see through blue VMU. Man I love those things...

Oh it's not an issue can get a replacement any time I want, just need to work through some of my backlog first. Your giveaway just made me want to play Jet Set Radio and Crazy Taxi before I go back out to work :p

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Just wanted to come in and ask a question, for Arshad Origins, the season pass, as well as RE4 are any of those prices actually good? Wanna make sure I'm not going in and buying that at an average price discount as opposed to a good deal.

%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%B4%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B8-%D0%BA%D0%BE%D1%81%D0%BF%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%B9-494671.jpeg

itxaka

Defeatist
Is this real life?

LA noire, skyrim and sleeping dogs for less than 4€ each? It is a crime to not get them at that price (already got them)

BruteUA

It's my id name in this case. So yes, I am a unique snowflake.

Then I'll rephrase. It might be a good idea to put the link to make it easier for people to go directly to the correct profile rather than searching the entire community. But you go ahead and do whatever you want.

hepburn3d

If NeoGAF allowed you to "like" a post, I would like that, then unlike it so I can like it a second time. The soundtrack in this game is amazing!

I remember burning the soundtrack to CD then putting it on while I went for a real life skate. When the album finished I realized I was completely lost. I hadn't been paying any attention to where I was going. Man, those feels.

Congrats Adry9. You're in for a treat. I'm buying this when I get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom