• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokoi

Banned
KeF7ClC.png

:D

You have an excellent name.

I remember burning the soundtrack to CD then putting it on while I went for a real life skate. When the album finished I realized I was completely lost. I hadn't been paying any attention to where I was going. Man, those feels.

That is pretty much the most amazing thing I've ever heard and if my dream of making it to Japan ever pans out, I'm going to do exactly that.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Nah, KoF'13 and Metal Slug 3 happened. I dunno if they're selling as well as SNK/Suckmore hoped they would, but it's not like they haven't put KoF'98/'02 on Steam. Simply releasing those pretty barebones/no online would probably make them some money. Not a lot, but they could then work on getting the online implemented a la a beta like KoF '13s.

beta_fuse

Just got around to checking the new Flash sales and for 2 days in a row nothing interests me. I'm really hoping everyone is voting for he Classics category in Community's Choice. I need me some AoE2.

Karl2177

So question time. I already own base Skyrim and want the DLCs. If I buy them separately it costs $23, versus buying the Legendary edition which is $13.50. Can I purchase the Legendary edition as a gift and give away the Skyrim base game that's included in there while keeping the DLCs? Or does the Legendary edition force everything together?

Yrael

So question time. I already own base Skyrim and want the DLCs. If I buy them separately it costs $23, versus buying the Legendary edition which is $13.50. Can I purchase the Legendary edition as a gift and give away the Skyrim base game that's included in there while keeping the DLCs? Or does the Legendary edition force everything together?

Unfortunately, that's not possible - if you buy the Legendary edition you get it all together, and can't separate out the DLC.

BruteUA

It would add the dlc for you, there'd be no extra base game.

guys, you think it's safe for someone on team blue to craft a badge right now? I don't want to throw a cheap badge away if blue is going to blue again : /

now that someone brought up L4D: I've never played either version. Would i miss out on any significant plot of gameplay if I started from L4D2 and skipped part 1?

Terra_Ex

Legendary will overwrite your old base game. The original game will simply vanish and be wasted.

TronLight

Everybody is Mikkelsexual
Has Enslaved got a deeper discount than what it is now? Because I was waiting the last day to buy it, but since both Alice and L.A. Noire got a better deal maybe it could happen.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
That's what I said. Apparently I'm Mystique to him.

so you want me to go through the trouble of going through my friend list and add nicknames to people because you are some sort of shape shifting steam mutant?

got-lulz-headshake.gif

Vuze

Just crafted another summer badge for #TeamRed. Probably the last one, doubt I can get 8 more cards without purchasing them before the sale ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom