• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

RP912

Banned
I pulled the trigger and bought Train Simulator 2014 since it was finally on sale. I just don't understand why the damn dlc for it got to have wacky prices for it.

I was going to get fallout 3 and new vegas but missed out on the goty edition sales.

KarmaCow

Kick kick kick kick kick kick kick kick kick kick kick kick kick kick kick kick...

Well, I'll try the multiplayer, surely it isn't as ba--

Kick kick kick kick kick kick kick kick kick kick kick kick kick kick kick kick...

Valve's multiplayer community, ya'll. CS:GO can be just as bad, but at least there's casual for being able to "dick around"/suck in. If you do something even wrong (or don't even have a mic) expect to be kicked from L4D2 in seconds.

Payday 2 is similar. Too many bads thinking it's their way or the highway for the co-op

As someone who plays L4D2 pretty much exclusively co-op with randoms, I can count on one hand the number of times I've been kicked.

Payday 2 can be pretty bad though, but again I play it randoms well enough.

Are any of these early access giant open world games worth it? I'm looking for a game to consume my mind, body and soul over the 4th of July weekend. The Mrs. Is going to be out of town, so it's just me and the dogs and I'm ready to sink into some real depravity.

So, outside of Civ, are any of these colossal sounding empire building games worth it?

Thanks!

Chariot

Shows as 3.74€ for me :)

thats the complete. the base game with no DLC is 3.79
Where are you living?

jM336UOr655cO.png

I feel cheated.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Bah, I'm locked out of the market entirely on my PC -- both client and browser. No idea how that happened. I haven't tried my laptop yet but here's hoping.

I'm able to use the market on my laptop. Huzzah!

MadGear

Where are you living?

jM336UOr655cO.png

I feel cheated.

Yeah, have noticed quite a few pricing inconsistencies already. The most annoying to me was with the Bioshock Triple Pack. DE store was asking for 14.99€ whereas every other store was asking for about ~10€.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
tlqyzr.png

game and dlc seperate is actually cheaper lol

m0t0k1

Mine saved her ass because she was an excellent archer, but she couldn't handle a box of chocolates. >_<

I am reading a lot about chocolate in the reviews. I am getting very careful when i encounter that.

Also once again for the game Mokoi i am really enjoying it.

Anteater

What is Long Live The Queen and why is everyone buying it?

It's a decent game people wants to try, so the $2.50 or lower is a good price for some, I think the game has some wasted potentials and it's a rather short game, but very well made and unique, the art is pretty neat as well. It's a small visual novel and simulation/management kind of game, but has a lot of trial and error and save scumming.

Such bull that Skyrim Legendary Edition is not at 75% off too :(

Also, Acti go home with the base price Prototype 2, should be at $5 at this point.

Kyougar

I am reading a lot about chocolate in the reviews. I am getting very careful when i encounter that.

Also once again for the game Mokoi i am really enjoying it.

thats the beauty of the choices. You can KNOW that it is wrong and dangerous. But you cant prevent it, if your queen doesnt have the skills to know it of her own.

BibiMaghoo

No one really wins. I'm team red, have crafted every time we have won, and they have not even given me the free cards correctly (I've missed at least 2 I'm 'owed')

I have to wonder if anyone at all actually got any free games, or if they just put up that list for show lol.

Yrael

No one really wins. I'm team red, have crafted every time we have won, and they have not even given me the free cards correctly (I've missed at least 2 I'm 'owed')

I have to wonder if anyone at all actually got any free games, or if they just put up that list for show lol.

One person on Gaf apparently won on the first day.

Anteater

Well one of the gaffers got 3 free games early in the sale

DogMeat77

My free cards usually show up only after I vote in the community choice after that day completes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom