• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
A BADGE OF HONOR

7b1caba7dcc21f14bf19204e2a6c0180d545023e.png

Or dedication.

And yet the level 5 normal looks way cooler.

ee81543f7980625f933e8b48ebdc4fb2475cdb58.png

And yeah they give the same amount of xp.

They give the same amount of xp because you're collecting the same number of cards to get from one level to the next.

I got skyrim and the cheapest expansion for $4.99 and $2

i need to play that game after seeing the new zelda game and hearing how it is being inspired by skyrim :D

Jadax

Alright, so I played LLTQ - and got to say: It's fun, but I don't see this having a lot of replayability.

I definitely don't intend to go through 40 weeks again just to pick up the remaining achievements. I already played it 2x (in like 3 hrs) and covered everything I could think of. It's one of those relaxing games you can play when you're bored of attention-grabbing games.

Worth $2.50? Yes.

LLTQ vs Ikaruga? Do you even have to ask?

Didn't have anything useful to say about it in my review, so just fucked around: Click Here if interested.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
My RMA might take 25 days. Long Live The Queen and oldies should do til I can play the other games.

Turfster

Zkylon said I wouldn't be able to find a pic of Saoirse sporting purple.
Zkylon was wrong.

May she bring us victory.

It's a sign of things to come. Soon you'll be downloading the HL2 demo.
Does that mean we'll go back to the green client?
I liked the green client's games you could play with friends, at least.

Is it worth getting the Dishonored GOTYE or do I just go for the base game?

I've heard only the Brigmore Witches is really "worth" the DLC purchase. What would you guys recommend?

Knife of Dunwall and Brigmore Witches are parts 1 and 2 of a story, so you need both. Need them. Together, they're a second full game.

Watch Dogs "sale" is a complete joke. Ubisoft plz. Plz Ubisoft.

They price-matched it on uplay and everything =p

Seeing 8 cent buy orders for foils, and nothing else.
Wonder if Valve just killed their foils with the new market.

Also:
Indiegala Friday bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Combat Cats (GL)
  • iBomber Defense
  • iBomber Defense Paciifc
TIER 2: 1.49$ (first 24 hours)
  • Numba Deluxe
  • Chernobyl Commando
  • Storm In A Teacup
  • Tribloos 2

iosefe

So i just caught up..

Waifu Queen? cute as all hell but as deep as Game of Thrones?

I-dont-believe-you.gif

also, got a summer 8 foil...that i can't selll due to candy cash lockout.

i want someone to sell it then do a Bad Rats Giveaway

So i just caught up..

I-dont-believe-you.gif

also, got a summer 8 foil...that i can't selll due to candy cash lockout.

i want someone to sell it then do a Bad Rats Giveaway

I would but my weird side kinda wants bad rats, so ill just wait for someone else to take up the mantle and hope to win it myself.

Saty

Is something off with games' card drops? I've been idling for a total of 4 hours in Scourge and still waiting for the last drop (5th).

louiedog

I've been meaning to pick up LA Noire on PC for awhile now. There's no way I can say no to 83% off and paying with wallet earned from cards.

Is something off with games' card drops? I've been idling for a total of 4 hours in Scourge and still waiting for the last drop (5th).

I had that issue the other evening with a different game. I gave up, opened the game the next morning, and got a drop within 10 minutes.

So i just caught up..

It's $2.50 and everyone is hyping it, including me. "Deep as Game of Thrones" is a bit of an overstatement, but yes, there's a lot of depth. Paths are governed by the skills you choose. Prepare to fail a lot of checks. But when you succeed in a check, that's when a new path opens. Dozens of endings.

What other game were you gonna buy for $2.50?

Chariot

jPDPdE1I6aove.png

I already have the game on gog, but I can't say no to an entry in my steam library. Especially if it comes from a dear IdolGaffer.
Thank you, Heapy <3

Nibiru

Banned
I remember watching a Felicia day podcast a while back where she was where she was recommending games and she was raving about LLTQ.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Long Live The Queen is giving me life. (and death)
My character ended prisioner of another kingdom.

Hugstable

Banned
jPDPdE1I6aove.png

I already have the game on gog, but I can't say no to an entry in my steam library. Especially if it comes from a dear IdolGaffer.
Thank you, Heapy <3

<3 Grim Heaper! Thanks again for the game! My Elodie probably won't last very long haha. I like how the trailer shows that you can be both a good and bad Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom