• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cloudbuilt seems to be very fun, but it runs pretty bad on my PC, and it also crashed twice when trying to launch a level. I don't know the reason for that, but this is not nice.
Go to the steam game's forum. The devs are listening if you have issues.
But that sound like your drivers are obsolete.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
That feel when you have 800 games and start playing one of the 2$ ones and realize how much gameplay is there.

damn

I had a similar revelation when I started playing Risk of Rain and realized how much fun I was having with a $2.50 game running on a $400 GPU.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Well this is certainly something to come home too.

Which_one_of_you_guys.png

Which one of you guys arranged this?

Well deserved too

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Go to the steam game's forum. The devs are listening if you have issues.
But that sound like your drivers are obsolete.
My PC is 5 years old, so the specs are probably why the game runs slow. I don't know why it crashes though, so I may try updating the drivers. If it keeps happening, posting there could be a good idea.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I sort of hope that the next choices are both just called "encore- [insert descriptor here]" and that they're made up solely of games that have already won, like Alan Wake.

liezryou

I have been fucking staying up for 3 god damn hours waiting for divinity to go on sale again. FUCK YOU STEAM COMMUNITY YOU BASTARDS.

ill_kill_you_office.gif

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Hope files for 75% Double Dragon sale not deleted yet!

(please...)

masochist giveaway #1

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

xheRJRF.gif
Bad Rats -- MB-5CBBD6D5A82BDE0D - Taken by 8 X 11 Printer Paper. 9 entrants total.

t1404003197z1.png

Eusis

Wow, I'm glad I got the Divinity DLC, but I was hoping to give people a second chance on getting the game at a discount.

Instead nah man lets vote for ftl. I certainly don't see the rest of the sci-fi games sticking out THAT much anyway.

Have you played Spelunky?

I have, for about 15 minutes. This is another one where the mechanics weren't clicking for me.

I had a similar revelation when I started playing Risk of Rain and realized how much fun I was having with a $2.50 game running on a $400 GPU.

This was it for me, too. Before that was Magicka. I think Steam sales keep me coming back for little games like this that capture my heart in a way for AAA discounted stuff I think I'm waiting to see never will.

Yrael

Lol, I just realized that I actually won a double-pack of The Ship earlier. At first I thought the gift in my inventory is a Steam bug.
So here it is for you to grab, first come first served. I also added two unclaimed keys from an old raffle I posted here a while ago.

Cheers for The Ship Pack! :) Just added it to my game library, will install it later.

yuraya

wow seriously??? WTF no way I thought turn based rpg would lose. Noooo Expeditions: conquistador for $4 was my sweet spot D: smh @ some of these community decisions.

Trying to decide on cloudbuilt. :-/

Seems like to much going on at once.

Any chance we'll see the fighting games go to 75% off. It's a shame that one lost the community choice.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
As we draw to a close on this Summer Sale, I have to salute my fellow games. Hope you all got what you came in for!

See you next year:

HM10BgM.jpg

Implying EA will demolish Origin by next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom