• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I'm putting my pj's on,

oZccT1V.gif

And now I'm off to bed. See you all tomorrow!

C.Dark.DN

Banned
anyone want (free to a good home)

* ravensword: shadowlands
* savant: dark ascent
* organ trail
* broken sword
* waking mars
* little inferno
* avadon: black fortress
* magicians & looters
* tobe's vertical adventure
* batman: arkham origins dlc
(pm me)

maybe i'll get some interest with this?
ariana_grande_hair_color_creativity_emotions_extraordinary_unusual_31109_256x256.jpg
I'll take the girl. Organ Trail if you can't swing it.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Zombies won..

Is such a thing possible?

I blame the reptilian shapeshifting Obama. He doesn't want the world to learn about the terrible truth. Aliens walk amongst us.

OPEN YOUR EYES SHEEPLE! OBAMA MADE ZOMBIES MAINSTREAM.

Chariot

I didn't think it was possible after seeing this.

Dammit steam community!
Hahaha

Not surprised zombies won. I mean, c'mon, it's zombies. People are programmed to root for them.
If you could choose between the slighty more stinky version of the people you know and hate, trying to touch you and nyphomaniacs from outer space, what would you choose!?
The possibility of having 50:50 with so many votes is so low that Valve didn't think about what to do. Steam servers would implode
Yeah right, exactly 50:50 would be a miracle.

It says in the contest rules that there are 29 chances to vote, which I believe we have reached.

I guess the next vote would have a result that would be on the final review day, come to think of it, which I guess isn't happening. That sucks, I'm one vote away from another card. All well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom