• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanokare

Yes, everyone should change their picture to Ariana.

Am I doin' it right??
PdZL6HF.jpg

wilflare

I slept through one voting opportunity. If Valve does something to reward those who voted all 29 times I'm going to be livid. :(

I'll go cray if Valve gives out something for crafting a badge everyday (contributing points to your team) because I missed out one day (yesterday)

BHK3

Banned
I'd be careful on Ultra- online is likely to be borked given that Ultra's netcode is inferior on console to AE, and the Steam issues with AE. That's a game I'm not buying on launch.

so what i read that apparently steam has shit severs compared to GFWL is true?

subtleglitch

Neo Member
I'll go cray if Valve gives out something for crafting a badge everyday (contributing points to your team) because I missed out one day (yesterday)

They haven't done that in the past (to my knowledge?), so it'd be odd to see that this time...but hey, it's Valve. Anything is possible I guess!

What is this jumbled mess of gif that doesn't even remotely represent the complete game?

I use only the highest bit rates.
gifcam done in 30 seconds over a year ago :p
Think it's fun to find stuff on your computer that you have almost no recollection of ever doing a while after the fact. Quality be damned :p

Was odd though, not sure why or how the monster acted like that.

Not just her.

ibf5H5tDeTo0GI.gif
I am glad I was able to see that right as I'm about to head off to bed :p

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Guys please don't start again with the gif spamming of your favorite TV crushes.

Plus everyone knows Reggie is sexiest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom