• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go to sleep and this is what I wake up to?
Aliens was so important :(
Crysis maxumum was one of the three games I originally planned to get from this sale.
My old laptop does not go well with newer titles. Crysis is one of the few good-looking games my low-power system can handle.
It's not even a joke, I am actually sad.
And I also learnt the last day only has previous deals, so there's no more hope for crysis. I need to lie down.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I go to sleep and this is what I wake up to?
Aliens was so important :(
Crysis maxumum was one of the three games I originally planned to get from this sale.
My old laptop does not go well with newer titles. Crysis is one of the few good-looking games my low-power system can handle.
It's not even a joke, I am actually sad.
And I also learnt the last day only has previous deals, so there's no more hope for crysis. I need to lie down.

Nothing's set in stone. The last day may not be an encore.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
just give me 50% off Killer is Dead steam and we'll call it even, roll dem die on the last set of flash seals

I just realized we didn't have the Summer Seal coupon thing this year, maybe they got tired of all of that item server traffic for shit nobody wanted to use

would have been cool if they had the preorder for alien isolation on sale in this community vote, then people would have voted Aliens. Has dr3 been the only preorder thing in the summer sale

Steam won't let me buy anything, and now it's telling me that there have been "Too many activation attempts" recently so now I can register anything.

I can't. I just can't. Why would this be happening?

Caerith

I gotta say this about Far Cry 3: the animals are way overpowered. I take over outposts just by throwing stones to lure guards and hostile animals into each other.

Mokoi

Banned
Cool I didn't realize I won Dragonborn's Chivalry giveaway. Thanks Dragonborn!

9kDOAeq.gif

Mercy on the battlefield is a trait of the weak. Masons order for life!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Steam won't let me buy anything, and now it's telling me that there have been "Too many activation attempts" recently so now I can register anything.

I can't. I just can't. Why would this be happening?

External CD key activations (such as through Humble or Indie Gala) trigger the temporary key registration restriction after only three consecutive failed attempts, so if you bought such a bundle and tried to register games you already own, that'd be why you're seeing the error. If not, however, then I'd just chalk it down to server issues.

External CD key activations (such as through Humble or Indie Gala) trigger the temporary key registration restriction after only three consecutive failed attempts, so if you bought such a bundle and tried to register games you already own, that'd be why you're seeing the error. If not, however, then I'd just chalk it down to server issues.

Weird, thanks for the info.

My final reminder before I go to bed:

wHu6pFw.png

As a backer and a lover of anything Tim Shafer I have decided to give away Broken Age! But with a twist!

Two of the mystery games are Broken Age.
The other three are Bad Rats.

Choose wisely and goodluck!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

MbmDY6z.png

Mystery Game #3 -- MB-E037FE8A4B47BE4D
Mystery Game #2 -- MB-6F88A13F8B97A0C3 - Taken by Terra_Ex
Mystery Game #1 -- MB-C6F14D5A5EE06C0D
Mystery Game #5 -- MB-40840119B5AAEEB7 - Taken by dream
Mystery Game #4 -- MB-03CF13D4DA2C7C29 - Taken by Sajjaja

t1404075335z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom