• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

biocat

How much is Wolfenstein in the US? I'm seeing $30 and steam prices is somehow glitching for that game.

::gratuitous cute pic:;
image.php

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
If I replace my avy with a cute girl will someone gift me Demonicon, Castlevania LOS2 or Of Orcs and Men?

Mono

From what I've seen in the demo so far, Rogue Legacy is bloody amazing! Everyone get it if it goes on sale again tomorrow!!

Card Boy

Banned
#Salty

• No Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
  • No Double Dragon Neon
  • No Ikaruga
  • No Last Door
  • Raised price of Rocksmith 2014 Transfer tool
#Salty

Ozium

if Rhaknar is SteamGAF's equivalent of a drunk friend buying your round all night then nbnt is SteamGAF's equivalent of the lawnmower man

JustLynx

I don't remember how but I got stuck inside the enemy who didn't like that.

Game is great, I just found that gif on my computer and wanted an excuse to post it :p

rofl ok :p
i just don't want people to think the game isn't good or graphics isn't good
metro last light is one of my goty games...

_hekk05

Banned
My cosplay avatar just doesn't command enough attention away from overrated female leads.

come at me bro

Hoping for a 100% orange juice sale. I'll buy the 4 pack and give it out if so.

Trouble

Banned
It has been like this all day. It is obviously rigged and always has been rigged. The leftover cake smeared all over Gabe's face is a lie.

Does anyone not think it's rigged at this point? I've been suspicious from the outset, because Valve has a history of rigging these competitions and ARGs. The Potato Sack countdown was super rigged and people were getting pretty pissed when they realized that Portal 2 was going to launch at the time Valve wanted it to regardless of the level of user effort.

Tektonic

anyone want (free to a good home)

* ravensword: shadowlands
* savant: dark ascent
* organ trail
* broken sword
* waking mars
* little inferno
* avadon: black fortress
* magicians & looters
* tobe's vertical adventure
* batman: arkham origins dlc
(pm me)

maybe i'll get some interest with this?
ariana_grande_hair_color_creativity_emotions_extraordinary_unusual_31109_256x256.jpg

dot

Thank you pahamrick for Roogoo. He said he didn't want to be left out of the gifting. :p

I guess it was the snowball effect.

people are literally adding me just to gift me something

Ozium

anyone want (free to a good home)

* ravensword: shadowlands
* savant: dark ascent
* organ trail
* broken sword
* waking mars
* little inferno
* avadon: black fortress
* magicians & looters
* tobe's vertical adventure
* batman: arkham origins dlc
(pm me)

maybe i'll get some interest with this?
ariana_grande_hair_color_creativity_emotions_extraordinary_unusual_31109_256x256.jpg

I'd take Organ Trail as it's on my wishlist, but you were already kind enough to give me Level 22 so I'll let someone else grab it..

BHK3

Banned
mostly salty about no street fighter sale, capcom just really wants me to purchase Ultra for $22~ don't they...and no ikaruga too.

Least I got my summer badge done a few times.Got that going for me.

dot

I'm about to head to bed. I expect all of you to have Ariana avatars by the time i wake up.

I love steamgaf

#tb4l #ariana #hailhydra

I'm about to head to bed. I expect all of you to have Ariana avatars by the time i wake up.

I love steamgaf

#tb4l #ariana #hailhydra
Mine might take time, gotta work her into my motif.

I hope Ultra's netcode gets sorted out. But right now Steam AE and console Ultra are shit, so...

alstein

mostly salty about no street fighter sale, capcom just really wants me to purchase Ultra for $22~ don't they...and no ikaruga too.

Least I got my summer badge done a few times.Got that going for me.

I'd be careful on Ultra- online is likely to be borked given that Ultra's netcode is inferior on console to AE, and the Steam issues with AE. That's a game I'm not buying on launch.

Well, it was fun guys, I'm going to see if I can sleep even though in the back of my mind I know I'm going to have to pay normal sale price for Divinity: OS.

tumblr_mdnzqqEsCq1rskga0o1_r1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom