• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
With the amount of repeats some titles had, Valve would be better off offering new deals.

Oh who am I kidding, Borderlands 2 and Portal 2 again!

Copons

07e3e71190ef76c6076fc65e9f16fdfaae5167c0.jpg.gif

I cannot compete for cuteness
*__*
, so I'll just drop a barrel roll gif.

ahHcXFA.gif

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
No 29th vote means no card :(

That was the 29th vote.

As Yrael said, the upcoming set is the final one. The Summer Sale FAQ page states there are 29 voting opportunities in total, and with that in mind:

Day 1 -> Day 2: 3 chances in total
Day 2 -> Day 3: 6 chances in total
Day 3 -> Day 4: 9 chances in total
Day 4 -> Day 5: 12 chances in total
Day 5 -> Day 6: 15 chances in total
Day 6 -> Day 7: 18 chances in total
Day 7 -> Day 8: 21 chances in total
Day 8 -> Day 9: 24 chances in total
Day 9 -> Day 10: 27 chances in total

Chance #28 followed the store update and chance #29 is the one that's currently active.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
oh well, i'll be able to pick up everything else that i want when i wake up.

except for you, the last door. maybe a sale or a bundle, but not today, unless you magically go to $2.50.

yes this is a stealth good night post.

Lumine

Yeah I'm a bit confused. Is this the last round of sales then? I thought there would be one more set of dailies in 8 hours. :(

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
we're fucked, saoirse

i wanted dem 20c

My level 5 regular sale badge, level 1 foil sale badge and level 5 regular Scribblenauts Unlimited badge were all paid for with card money, so I'm not fussed. ;)

Yeah I'm a bit confused. Is this the last round of sales then? I thought there would be one more set of dailies in 8 hours. :(

There is another set of Dailies, yes. The sale doesn't end for another ~32 hours. The Community's Choice section was always set to end after the 29th vote, as per my post I quoted above.

Striek

Yo Steam Broskies, is there any game that mixes the economy focus of the Anno series with the military focus of Age of Empires 2 (which I'm currently playing)? Preferably with an active MP community.

TIA

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
It was fun while it lasted. Now let's play all of our games until the next seal (Autumn and Winter).

Play games? Pfft, I'm gonna go back to arguing with GAF instead of actually playing something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom