• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mono

1BDUrX7.png

Omg, nbnt I am freaking out right now!!! Thank you so much, aaa!!!!! I can't wait to play it!

MTE

I have Ass Creed games across a bunch of different systems; really kind of annoying. Ended up double-dipping on them to have them in one place; but will wait for Black Flag and Liberation to drop to $5 before splurging on them... maybe this holiday?

God damnit. Here I was thinking my purchases of III this sale brought me to just needing Black Flag. (Only now playing Revelations)
Failure >_<
Hopefully, by the time I'm done with III, Black Flag and Liberation will both have been on sale again.

Oh well, until then, more Batman. (Which, side note, run surprisingly well on my ancient PC :D)

Coppanuva

Giving away a few games!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Greed Corp- -- MB-876D766A23552AC6 - Taken by fuzzy123
Mark of the Ninja- -- MB-C6D47ECCC6C74D75 - Taken by Bel_Air_Jeff
Anodyne- -- MB-2B22D75B4DA39755 - Taken by zeroOman

rtcn63

Is nbnt a real person or just the ghost in the machine of the steam servers

It's a Pandora's Box sort. When the box was opened, all these horrible daemons were released- unbalanced community votes, repetitive discounts on mediocre games, iconic Shmups never going below $5, to name a few. But, there still lay one tiny little seraph at the bottom, one last ounce of hope for all Steam users around the world to hold onto- nbnt.

Anybody wants a game in this:

- Cogs
- Dungeon Defenders + All DLC
- Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery
- Splice
- Crayon Physics Deluxe
- LIMBO
- Organ Trail: Director's Cut
- Broken Sword: Director's Cut
- Anomaly Korea
- Serious Sam 3: BFE
- Little Inferno
- Solar 2

Card Boy

Banned
oJUxb5G.png

Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist Deluxe Edition
The Secret World: Massive Edition
Darksiders II
BattleBlock Theater
The Wolf Among Us
Final Fantasy VIII
Shadowrun Returns
The Walking Dead Season 2
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
Marlow Briggs

I sold $25 worth of cards i have being hording, so in reality it cost me about $45.

yami4ct

NeoGaf steam group is invite only, huh. Guess I have to beg for an invite here. I'd like one, please!

Man, looking at my Steam list I definitely need to start playing what I've got more than buying anything new.

Dramos

- Cogs
- Splice
- Crayon Physics Deluxe
- LIMBO
- Anomaly Korea
- Little Inferno
- Solar 2

Limbo? :)

SlickVic

Wound up being a Telltale focused sale for me. Only 2 games I picked up were The Wolf Among Us and TWD Season 2.

Transistor was probably the only other one I really wanted to get, but I figured it would be even cheaper by the time I got around to playing it. Same goes for MG Rising and South Park (very 'meh' deal on that one).

Tellaerin

Even though I am not complete with my Shadowrun Returns playthrough, I have just started the installation process for The Witcher: Enhanced Edition, and will play it for a bit tonight. Sigh...

Don't feel bad. I had no money for this sale (commission money didn't come through in time), so I spent the last week and a half idling intensely for cards summoning Steam wallet funds through dark arcane rituals so I could pick up a few things before it ended. Now that it's over, I sit down to play something... and instead of the stuff I just bought, I end up going back to the New Vegas playthrough I was in the middle of when the sale first began. Go figure.

Majukun

- Cogs
- Splice
- Crayon Physics Deluxe
- LIMBO
- Anomaly Korea
- Little Inferno
- Solar 2

i was on the fence for organ trail,if it's free i might try it out even though i have already too much to play form the sales

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Good to know...

Dark Souls II is absolutely fantastic and only stands out as "less than expected" because people understandable compare it to Dark Souls 1, which is an incredibly high bar to be compared to.

Compare DSII to most other releases this year and it blows them out of the water.

It's absolutely worth the listed price and doesn't have the steep quality fall off that DS1 had.

Ugh, knew I should have just gone for Wasteland 2. Only lost 15 bucks if the guy doesn't come through but that still sucks. As I said he has a lot of feedback so I wouldn't be worried if he hasn't said "I'll pm you asap" and then went offline >_>

Oh well, such is life.

Helmholtz

Dark Souls II is absolutely fantastic and only stands out as "less than expected" because people understandable compare it to Dark Souls 1, which is an incredibly high bar to be compared to.

Compare DSII to most other releases this year and it blows them out of the water.

It's absolutely worth the listed price and doesn't have the steep quality fall off that DS1 had.
Out of curiosity, where do you feel DS1's quality drops off? I'm at Anor Londo right now.

- Cogs
- Splice
- Crayon Physics Deluxe
- LIMBO
- Anomaly Korea
- Little Inferno
- Solar 2

I wouldn't mind Organ Trail: Director's Cut if you're offering.

Edit: looks like someone else beat me to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom