• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

t0rment

Anybody wants a game in this:

- Cogs
- Dungeon Defenders + All DLC
- Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery
- Splice
- Crayon Physics Deluxe
- LIMBO
- Organ Trail: Director's Cut
- Broken Sword: Director's Cut
- Anomaly Korea
- Serious Sam 3: BFE
- Little Inferno
- Solar 2

i have a big curiosity on SS3.

ImSooFlye

- Cogs
- Splice
- Crayon Physics Deluxe
- LIMBO
- Anomaly Korea
- Little Inferno
- Solar 2

I'll take serious sam 3 if its free

Hugstable

Banned
Dark Souls II is absolutely fantastic and only stands out as "less than expected" because people understandable compare it to Dark Souls 1, which is an incredibly high bar to be compared to.

Compare DSII to most other releases this year and it blows them out of the water.

It's absolutely worth the listed price and doesn't have the steep quality fall off that DS1 had.

Awesome. I bought it for the 33$ like halfway through the sale, couldn't stand waiting any longer. Just reached Anor Londo this morning during my first playthrough of Dark Souls.

Uncompressed videos. Took me like 2 days to download it ._.

Uncompressed cut scenes.

Metal Gear cutscene tradition.

Uncompressed Video, game is like 6 GB without it lol.

I believe it's because them power vocals take up a lot of space. Can't compress all that hype.

The horrors of next-gen reared their head a little early? What a shame.

I guess the lesson here is, don't make videos out of hype; while enjoyable and fun, it is simply TOO. FRIGGIN'. BIG!

In any case, thanks for the replies! I look forward to the best videos I've ever seen in my life. (They better be.)

Enco

P6TOKOX.png

An crazy bad crime has been committed. Someone killed the Bad Rats. Although annoying, no one deserves to die at the hands of a 'vigilante'. There are currently 3 suspects. You're the chief detective and it's up to you to pick who you think is suspect. Good luck.

3 different games. All hinted at by the title. I think all the games are pretty good. Good luck guys. I would have liked to do a big giveaway like some others in here but this is the best I have right now! If anything is messed up, let me know. Going to bed soon so I'll sort out any issues tomorrow evening (UK time).

Congrats to the winners. Sorry if you didn't win.

The games were Terraria, Dishonored and Marlow Briggs. Between you you guessed them all.

Enjoy the games.

Pupo

- Cogs
- Splice
- Crayon Physics Deluxe
- LIMBO
- Anomaly Korea
- Little Inferno
- Solar 2

Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery pls?

Ozium

- Cogs
- Splice
- Crayon Physics Deluxe
- LIMBO
- Anomaly Korea
- Little Inferno
- Solar 2

I'd be down for Organ Trail....

edit: too slow

- Cogs
- Splice
- Crayon Physics Deluxe
- LIMBO
- Anomaly Korea
- Little Inferno
- Solar 2

i wouldn't mind Oregon Trail if you're offering.

dani_dc

Don't add this person. He'll show you all kinds of dirty pictures and things a human should never see, and try to convince you to play extremely hard RPGs that no one can beat.

<3

Lies! I'm not a particular social person to begin with!

I only do those things after I get comfortable enough speaking to someone!

kierwynn

I had a couple of dollars left in my steam wallet, so here is one last giveaway from me before the sale ends! It's not much, but hopefully someone out there will give it a good home.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

One Finger Death Punch -- MB-321D1FFB98AFAAC2 - Taken by Random Painted HIghway. 17 entrants total.

t1404101869z1.png

Ozium

What does it say about me that whenever I see all these people getting games gifted to them that the one thing I dream about is some random person gifting me an unusual hat for TF2?

iosefe

- Cogs
- Splice
- Crayon Physics Deluxe
- LIMBO
- Anomaly Korea
- Little Inferno
- Solar 2

i've been watching a friend play solar 2 and it made me want it.

dueling solar systems and all the craziness is right up my alley

*edit* oh, a raffle. raffles are great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom