• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got $5 left ($5.67) what should I spend it on gaf? Recommend me something. Been thinking Witcher 2... but know nothing about it.

Hate Skyrim and already beat Borderlands 2. Anyone got something they are gushing over thats 5 bones or less?

Definitely not. No way. What could it be? I don't know. I forgot.

After all this thread has been and more...

Should have made this a six year raffle.
Truly a fate worse than death, it's...
mihTsmD.png
Oh God

thanks, man!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The Grim Heaper, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Spec Ops: The Line -- MB-6C94F4D588099488 - Taken by firen. 23 entrants total.

t1404105165z1.png

bump, bump

for the person who wins Grim's giveaway of Spec Ops the Line, I recommend just playing it on easy, normal is okay if you want too though. Just DON'T play it in hard, you'll regret it.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Out of curiosity, who are there people? Ariana? Saoirse? Are you guys just posting pictures of people you think are cute? Or..?

"How to spot someone new to SteamGaf 101"

Unicorn

Is Skyrim worth it if I'm only interested because that's what Zelda Wii U seems like it's going to ape?
You'll be disappointed with the gameplay of you're hoping for Zelda quality action. It's about personal narrative and carving your own story, really.

Ventara

So they really are just posting pictures of people they think are cute? I thought they might have something to do with gaming, like being a developer or a voice actress.

And really guys, there are a ton of cuter girl pictures to post. Can't believe you chose these two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom