• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
More like pretty gifs of okay to mediocre looking girls.
tumblr_lywkuo46gl1r4kfic.gif

No, I think I got it right the first time.

Shadownet

Banned
Out of curiosity, who are there people? Ariana? Saoirse? Are you guys just posting pictures of people you think are cute? Or..?

I just learned this recently. Saoirse is like the unofficial SteamGAF girl. But Ariana is giving her a run for her money.

this is true, he gave me the free munnies. <3

<3 reminds me.. gotta finish Absence of Detention!

Who is Ariana, she looks like jailbait

ibaVo6s.gif

she's not

you know whats an underapprciated job? Dentist. No one likes em, I know I don't. But we need em.

my dentist gives me free candies! so HA! mine is cooler than yours!

wait a minute... that SOB...

Reposting from a bit ago:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/azuredream/

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Saints Row The Third The Full Package -- MB-06861B261077E758 - Taken by ieptbarakat
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon -- MB-A4F9343D3A6B55E0 - Taken by poopninjamvc3mk
Savant Ascent -- MB-E337B7A7D99D8341
Agarest Generations of War -- MB-EA5DA7F5954908A8 - Taken by Abomination

t1404106203z1.png

Random17

Is XCoM Enemy Unknown worth it? It's at 83% off right now!

I have Civ 5, but I'm mostly an RTS/FPS fan. Any games you guys can recommend on this front?

What about any of the Far Cry games?

LGom09

I hope I did this right.
ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Swapper -- MB-9B93C17F9AEF4D29 - Taken by neojubei. 13 entrants total.
Guacamelee! Gold Edition -- MB-1D85228D74E4AECA - Taken by gaiadyne. 6 entrants total.

t1404099661z1.png

Thanks! I have finally gotten Bad Rats! Is the game actually that bad? I'm gonna try it out once it finishes downloading -_-

I never understood people who asked if Bad Rats is *really* that bad. The game has a demo, and failing that there are let's plays on youtube I'm sure. This isn't the 80s where every game is a crapshoot anymore.

One more final giveaway from this sale from me. Have Fun.

ModBot said:
Instructions for NewVegasDog:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Age of Empires II- -- MB-03DD2022A94A60B4 - Taken by The Dear Leader. 13 entrants total.
Company of Heroes- -- MB-F923A18C84DF946D

t1404109424z1.png

Abraxas

Is XCoM Enemy Unknown worth it? It's at 83% off right now!

I have Civ 5, but I'm mostly an RTS/FPS fan. Any games you guys can recommend on this front?

What about any of the Far Cry games?

Best turn based game in recent times, but get enemy within too, it adds a huge amount to the game, and is 100% worth the money.

FC3 is a good game, but the story goes to shit about 30 minutes in. Still fun, and a great chaos game.

EDIT: thanks for the invite guys, and anyone who hasn't added me yet: http://steamcommunity.com/id/abraaxaas

Anustart

I've been through 3 tours of duty in these sales and haven't caught the rats virus, and I've entered into numerous mystery game giveaways that tempted fate. I think my mom must have vaccinated me.

Real talk, is there any other games like Rogue Legacy on steam? How's spelunky stack up?

Unicorn

I've been through 3 tours of duty in these sales and haven't caught the rats virus, and I've entered into numerous mystery game giveaways that tempted fate. I think my mom must have vaccinated me.

Real talk, is there any other games like Rogue Legacy on steam? How's spelunky stack up?
Spelunky is a must own

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I'm so fucking sleepy and tired... and it's still the first night :(

Need to start playing through my games. It's daunting, looking at my library. I still have shit here from Xmas sale 2011 that I haven't played. Fuckin' hell.

Hugstable

Banned
Come oooooooon midnight. Want to try for one last M&M's money to get a few $2 games on my wishlist before it's all over.

I gotta try again also, it seems my last code may have been one of the hacked ones. I got 1 more phone to try today, then 2 phones after the reset. Hopefully can get one in before the sale ends :D

So I think I'll cap off this sale with Divinity but then I'm trying to decide between Betrayer or Next Car Game.

Ignore the price difference but what game should I buy: Next Car Game or Betrayer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom