• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Aww, no M&M's money. No Card City Nights/Akane the Kunoichi for me. Guess that's it for me, then!

EDIT: YO HOLY SHIT MOKOI, DAT ASTEBREED! :O

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! :D

hitmon

I suppose, but I think it's more that Skyrim LE is a really good deal than Dragonborn DLC being overpriced. If I didn't have it already I'd be eating it up right now.

No doubt Legendary Edition is a good price, but doesn't do much for people who already own the base game and some of the other DLC. Unless there is a way to gift the extra stuff I don't know about.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Rhaknar, you're gonna spread the love for Astebreed throughout Steam.

I have commanded it. (This means get on Steam)

i dont have it, you need to tell corrosivefrost to spread the love

also fuck this fucker that just came in asking for a light, which i dont have because i dont smoke, and calls me a cunt (well, the portuguese equivalent) when I said "sorry dude I dont smoke"

edit: also this guy in reception waiting for a taxi just farted really loudly and looked at me awkwarly.

Ventara

No doubt Legendary Edition is a good price, but doesn't do much for people who already own the base game and some of the other DLC. Unless there is a way to gift the extra stuff I don't know about.

True, those people don't have much of an option, and sadly, no way to gift extras or anything.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Fuck it, this deserves its own post instead of being an edit of a whiny "wah I lost the M&Ms contest" post.

Mokoi, holy shit, thank you so much for Astebreed! You rock! :D

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Salsa the sale's over, switch back to your usual avatar, that aberration needs to go

Mono

also fuck this fucker that just came in asking for a light, which i dont have because i dont smoke, and calls me a cunt (well, the portuguese equivalent) when I said "sorry dude I dont smoke"

edit: also this guy in reception waiting for a taxi just farted really loudly and looked at me awkwarly.

What a jerk! o_o

Anyone want coupons for Toki Tori 2+ (10% off, 3 coupons) and/or Pixel Piracy? (25% off, 2 coupons) PM me your Steam handle and I'll give it to you for free.

Tektonic

and so it begins....

YHJHFhN.png

i'm ready (thanks again dot!)

Ozium

first person to send me a trade offer on steam or through steam chat gets a free summer card #7
use it to craft, or sell it, I don't care. I'm locked out thanks to M&Ms

given to Toshin.

Ruze789

Think I'll pick up Astebreed next sale, I didn't really pay attention to the recommendations until I saw mentions of ZoE. Loved ZoE 1&2.

Ventara

I get a lot of people like that, best advice I can give is not to let it get to you. Just imagine what a sad life they must have to get angry when they can't find a light to smoke. They'll probably have health issues later in their life as well.

Miletius

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Shadowrun: Dragonfall -- MB-BC0B2EAF947BB720 - Taken by NingenJanai. 45 entrants total.
YOU NEED THE BASE GAME SHADOWRUN: RETURNS TO BE ABLE TO USE THESE SO DON'T ENTER IF YOU DON'T HAVE OR PLAN TO BUY IT

t1404111936z1.png

Alright, one more for the road. The last 2 keys didn't really do so well (popped into my inventory) so the winner may have to PM me to arrange something afterwards.

As I said last time, this was my favorite gaming experience of 2014 so far, and I am trying to spread the love around. So, enjoy, and good luck.

I gotta ask the important question now! What is everyone's most regrettable purchase, if any?
From this sale? Yogscast Sonic Racing Transformed DLC. I like some of the Yogscast, but I hate Simon so fucking much. Not really sure what I was thinking when I bought it, since I knew it would just be high pitched screaming. But I did it anyway! Damn it!

tmarques

Count your blessings. Someone was almost beaten to death in Brazil a few years ago for the crime of not having a lighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom