• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
obLDosN.png

From this sale? Yogscast Sonic Racing Transformed DLC. I like some of the Yogscast, but I hate Simon so fucking much. Not really sure what I was thinking when I bought it, since I knew it would just be high pitched screaming. But I did it anyway! Damn it!

Yeah I was kinda bummed after I bought it and realized it was just Simon. Was hoping for some Sips action or the T-T-T-T-Turpstervision song.

Ventara

header.jpg

I bought a copy of this for my (now ex) girlfriend. But then.... well anyway.

I don't want this to go to waste, and no one on my current friends list wished for it. So I'm going to give this away for the person who can tell me an experience from their life that is very heart touching. I need something to make me believe in people again.

You all got 45 minutes starting from now to send a quote submission.

I will add the winner on Steam (unless you're already on my friends list and gift it to you)

please only enter if you truly wanna play the game.

Aw man, sorry to hear things didn't work out with your ex. But hey, I've got $5 that I was planning to flush down the toilet, but I think buying something for you is a slightly
j/k a lot
better idea. So tell me what you want and I'll gift it to you. Add me! Ventara

All this Astebreed talk has be curious. It looks like a Sin & Punishment type game. Reminds me that I have Sin & Punishment on my shelf that I haven't started.

yami4ct

I gotta ask the important question now! What is everyone's most regrettable purchase, if any?

All time? Man that's tough. All mine are going to end up pretty controversial, haha.

It's probably either Magicka (No one to really play it with and no fun alone), Torchlight (Even though I like Diablo, I hated that game) or Borderlands 2 (such a letdown writing-wise after BL1).

This sale, probably the whole Far Cry pack as I'll never touch FC1 or 2, but it was only a few bucks extra so whatever.

tmarques

Tough decision guys, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines, Long Live The Queen, or New Vegas DLC? Something else? I have $6

Vampire was amazing back when it came out, not sure how it's aged.

I'm in the minority, but I hated Long Live The Queen. Things happen in the exact same way every time, so all you do is take notes and develop the girl's skills accordingly. I don't see the point.

I loved New Vegas, but the DLC was kind of meh.

_hekk05

Banned
Ooooo I got gifted one way heroics by almostheathen. Such generosity

...But my name's not Natalia. Is this some kind of mistake, or just some tongue in cheek naming?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I love english people. you might be cunts to each other, but god bless you youre great tourists

tylerf

reminder
ModBot said:
Instructions for tylerf:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Ikaruga -- MB-4F65EB9DBC1BF05A - Taken by famfrit. 114 entrants total.

t1404102917z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom