• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

tumblr_mnve92kHQf1sn1c8fo1_400.gif

LOL

Anustart

Got done with a round of Rogue Legacy to this screen, thought it was an ad at first! Oh my! Thanks man, this was probably my most wanted game of the sale that kept passing me by!

Will be my first tomb raider ever, despite owning a ps1 at launch and missing every title since then! So excited, installing this tonight.

yami4ct

Got done with a round of Rogue Legacy to this screen, thought it was an ad at first! Oh my! Thanks man, this was probably my most wanted game of the sale that kept passing me by!

Will be my first tomb raider ever, despite owning a ps1 at launch and missing every title since then! So excited, installing this tonight.

Nice! I grabbed that game during the winter Steam Sale and really liked what I played of it. Should probably finish it up once I finish my game of Enemy Within.

Alright, one more for the road. The last 2 keys didn't really do so well (popped into my inventory) so the winner may have to PM me to arrange something afterwards.

As I said last time, this was my favorite gaming experience of 2014 so far, and I am trying to spread the love around. So, enjoy, and good luck.

I hope I win this. I beat the main story eariler today. Was very satisfied with the game. I would like to continue playing with the DLC instead of rolling a new character and starting over.

Hey guys. I think the M and M thing has made it so I can't purchase games for myself. I wanted to get Borderlands 2 Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2, BOrderlands 2 Headhunter 1: Bloody Harvest,
BattleBlock Theater, Borderlands 2: Headhunter 4: Wedding Day Massacre, and Borderlands 2: Headhunter 2:Wattle Hobbler for $8.32. If someone can gift it for me, I'll gladly send you the money via Pay Pal.

Yousefb

Crap last day! Is Wolf Among Us any good? I'm looking for some classic adventure style games like Monkey Island stuff I'm under the impression that tell tale games are like that am I correct? Any must haves?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
today I found out JaseC's real name. it was a sad day

I can no longer pretend he is in fact seahorse romulan. the illusion has been shattered, he is but a mere mortal like us :(

edit: is Oprah handing out asstebreeds?

"you get a copy, and you get a copy and YOU get a copy"

LiK

Crap last day! Is Wolf Among Us any good? I'm looking for some classic adventure style games like Monkey Island stuff I'm under the impression that tell tale games are like that am I correct? Any must haves?

get it. only one ep remains so get it now before finale.

Ibuki

Banned
You are damn amazing! Thank you so much Mokoi! Super Shmup Mecha action here we go. Damn this game is only 800mb, putting it on my ssd yee.

(Phone pic since my Print Screen function isn't working for some reason atm)

Lucky ducky! Enjoy and come back and tell us how you like it.

Any game you purchase can be a gift put into your inventory which you can trade. You can't trade games in your library.

Not sure if I'm understanding this right, when when i buy a game, and it gives me that option of GIFT or FOR MYSELF, if I select gift, I can trade that game with others??? So games that i actually play, I cant trade right???

Ozium

Reminder:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Marlow Briggs -- MB-0FC68F032A166028 - Taken by Oublieux
Defy Gravity Extended -- MB-CD59914DF28093F0 - Taken by eggwolio

t1404111664z1.png

yami4ct

Modern TellTale stuff is definitely not like that. They focus much more on telling a story than puzzles and humor like those games did. Very little "gameplay" action and what's there is mostly QTEs. Writing is what you're there for.

Just bought it myself today and it definitely seems that, for what it is, it's quite good. Probably worth a purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom