• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
don't add the cash to your account

add the Card as a method of payment
Am I going to get screwed adding it to my wallet? I haven't had any flags adding 4 the past week. I should have added it as a card, but too late, and I'm not using the one from tonight on steam.

Dambrosi

Banned
Were you talking about selling an item on Ebay and not getting paid yet? I thought that was it. If not, sorry for the confusion.

I think I might have gotten mixed up. I thought Dambrosi was waiting for someone to pay him.
That's exactly what I'm on about, and I've never had to wait three weeks for payment to clear - once it's paid, it's available. The poor buyer would never get their items if that were the case XD

iosefe

Am I going to get screwed adding it to my wallet? I haven't had any flags adding 4 the past week. I should have added it as a card, but too late, and I'm not using the one from tonight on steam.

no, it's paypal. it's already a "trusted payment" as far as i can tell

LuuKyK

For a moment, I thought your username was Anusfart.

Omg
sobbing.gif
Same here, was about to post that.

I enjoyed it.

Btw, talking about names, Milamber, you dont want to know what your name means in portuguese.
sobbing.gif

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
the only thing worse than Jase's addiction is the fact that he uses pixelvision

It's literally the only custom skin I've ever used (well, I used also Metro and Air very briefly when testing changes to Steam's master layout files). If it ain't broke, don't fix it. ;)

Ventara

That's exactly what I'm on about, and I've never had to wait three weeks for payment to clear - once it's paid, it's available. The poor buyer would never get their items if that were the case XD

Really? I've sold a bunch of stuff on eBay, and it always goes

- buyer pays, but Paypal holds money
- I ship out item
- three weeks pass since payment
- assuming buyer didn't make a complaint to Paypal, money is cleared on Paypal for me to use

So you're saying that you can use the money on Paypal the moment it's paid to you? Are you a high seller? I know some of the big sellers get money immediately based on their reputation and high use.

Piano

Banned
Alright, I'll hop on FC3. The question is...should I get Blood Dragon also, hold off on it for now, or get it INSTEAD of FC3?

Yay or nay on Far Cry 3?

Yay, if you don't play it to beat it. The islands pretty awesome, and the gunplay is fun. But it does become tedious if you try and power through it just to beat it, and the story is pretty terrible.

Alright, I'll hop on FC3. The question is...should I get Blood Dragon also, hold off on it for now, or get it INSTEAD of FC3?

Just get one of them, you don't need that much Far Cry.

Both are very different from each other.
You'll enjoy them for different reasons. I say get both, if you can. Otherwise Far Cry 3 offer more bang for your buck.

Milamber

is there a bundle with all the AC games (and their DLC)
Ubisoft and its gold, deluxe, whatever editions making me confused

I got a Steam Digital Deluxe bundle of it off Amazon on their sale a few months ago at $12.50. $5 for Standard and $7.50 for Season pass, can be purchased separately. Not sure if it will hit that again.

Btw, talking about names, Milamber, you dont want to know what your name means in portuguese.
sobbing.gif

C'mon, tell me.

Can anyone buy and send me Battleblock Theater? I can't use the checkout system on steam, probably because of M and M cards. I'll send you the money via Paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom