• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tektonic

Hahahaha.

Well, i'm gonna go watch the 10:45 showing of Transformers. By the time i come back i'll be heading to bed and i'll probably wake up to the new non-summer seal thread. Thanks again to everyone who gifted me something and grats to all the winners of my giveaway. See you all there! I'm out like the Arrow.

one more drop, then i'm getting a bad rat badge. all thanks to you!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
You do have it.

96179d1386010780-fic-injector-black-friday-sale-maybe-futurama-fry-not-sure-if-jpg

Cody_D165

Banned
Why did I quote this for the new page? Well, I wouldn't be so fake-salty about this if i could buy the game myself, since I would have already done so. However, I've been waiting on payment for an eBay item I sold last Thursday, and they still haven't paid.

PAY UP YOU BASTARD HOW FUCKING LONG DOES IT TAKE I KNOW YOU GOT PAID

...is what it said on the last invoice I sent them. Do you think it will help?

I know that feel. :(

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Because the Arma 2 from the Humble Bundle is a different sub/number/license from the Steam Store Arma 2, according to JaseC?

Yeah, the Humble version is ROW (33910) while the store page is tied to the US app (33900) worldwide. Annoyingly, Bohemia's set up the subs such that you can't own both:

arma2_1uokf6.jpg

arma2_250jwg.jpg

arma2_3oijhy.jpg

I've been meaning to ask Bohemia to "fix" this.

Mokoi

Banned
Why did I quote this for the new page? Well, I wouldn't be so fake-salty about this if i could buy the game myself, since I would have already done so. However, I've been waiting on payment for an eBay item I sold last Thursday, and they still haven't paid.

PAY UP YOU BASTARD HOW FUCKING LONG DOES IT TAKE I KNOW YOU GOT PAID

...is what it said on the last invoice I sent them. Do you think it will help?

lol love the avatar change.

dont steal my jokes Mokoi damn it! :3

Pssh please,I had it set up from the beginning already. Sent the final butt# with the message" everybody gets an assstebreed. Quite some time ago.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
The weekend went by too fast :( I hate my job. 12 hours to go until I'm slaving away packing up shit you guys order from Amazon. lol.

I spend extra time on consoles, action figures, and such. This one Black Widow figure had retard eyes. Poor guy.

Ventara

There are numerous reviews that will answer your question. THANKS.

Thanks for giving me your thoughts on the game. You're welcome?

What?! No.

Whatever made you think I sent them anything? They don't get shit from me until I see money.

don't add the cash to your account

add the Card as a method of payment

Do you mean you can add your credit card and the payment will go straight there, and thus skip the three week wait if I were to add it to my Paypal account instead? I did not know this.

jblank83

Already been said, but it bears repeating:
VRJkjLl.png

I suppose that makes Ocarina of Time game of the year of 1998, 2003, 2007, 2011, and 2012, considering its releases on N64, Gamecube, 3DS, and various eShops.

Ocarina of Time: Game of the Year Forever

Hey, maybe we can crown both Metal Gear and Shovel Knight as Game of the Year for different genres and different systems, then everyone can be happy. Or maybe Metal Gear can be 3D Action Game of the Year and Shovel Knight can be 2D Action Game of the Year.

Anustart

Witcher 2 giveaway! NOT A RAFFLE, GOGOGOGOGOGO!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to modbot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Witcher 2 -- MB-7A0315BD713FF4E7 - Taken by pupo

LuuKyK

It's okay. I'm not paying for it at least.

That thing is so bad people should be paid to watch it.

I am joking, its not that bad if you can stomach the typical bad acting and some brainless and random awkwardly animated fights that makes you go "wtf is going on?" after three seconds. Like every other Transformer movie, I know.

iosefe

Thanks for giving me your thoughts on the game. You're welcome?

Do you mean you can add your credit card and the payment will go straight there, and thus skip the three week wait if I were to add it to my Paypal account instead? I did not know this.

no

once your pay pal account is made, hover over profile to open up a drop down menu, hit Edit Cards, and add the Candy Cash Card as a method of payment

Milamber

That thing is so bad people should be paid to watch it.

I am joking, its not that bad if you can stomach the typical bad acting and some brainless and random awkwardly animated fights that makes you go "wtf is going on?" after three seconds. Like every other Transformer movie, I know.

What's to complain? It's a popcorn flick. Just switch off your brain and take it all in just for all the fun of it. I do this for all Transformers and Expendables movies.

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Final Reminder! Awesome game!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg

Velocity Ultra -- MB-255908C67AE45DBB - Taken by Henry Swanson. 34 entrants total.

t1404107129z1.png

I suppose that makes Ocarina of Time game of the year of 1998, 2003, 2007, 2011, and 2012, considering its releases on N64, Gamecube, 3DS, and various eShops.

Ocarina of Time: Game of the Year Forever

Hey, maybe we can crown both Metal Gear and Shovel Knight as Game of the Year for different genres and different systems, then everyone can be happy. Or maybe Metal Gear can be 3D Action Game of the Year and Shovel Knight can be 2D Action Game of the Year.
I think we can differentiate between ports, however late they may be, and upgraded rereleases/emulations.

Ventara

...wait, are we talking about the same thing here, or are our wires crossed?

Were you talking about selling an item on Ebay and not getting paid yet? I thought that was it. If not, sorry for the confusion.

no

once your pay pal account is made, hover over profile to open up a drop down menu, hit Edit Cards, and add the Candy Cash Card as a method of payment

I think I might have gotten mixed up. I thought Dambrosi was waiting for someone to pay him.

LuuKyK

Here I was thinking no one would enter the raffle for Agarest, so that I would finally have a chance at these...

It ends up having the biggest number of entries. Of course.

What's to complain? It's a popcorn flick. Just switch off your brain and take it all in just for all the fun of it. I do this for all Transformers and Expendables movies.

Its entertaining for like, the first two or three times, after that it only gets extremely repetitive and annoying. Isnt this like the fourth or fifth film?
help.gif
I honestly cant tell one from the other besides the fact that they had different hot generic female protagonists.

Striek

Still looking for suggestions for a good city-builder/empire game like Anno with decent (and active) multiplayer, if anyone knows of any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom