• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
My last Summer Sale giveaway.

Metal Gear Rising Giveaway
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance -- MB-7174D7BAF3165DAE - Taken by Gen.Grievous. 46 entrants total.

t1404113565z1.png

Mokoi

Banned
Okay, so my first giveaway worked. Let's try it on the main event.

And a special one for Mega Givers.

Nice giveaways, and I wonder what the mega one is. I don't think I've given enough through modbot to enter.

Godamnit Mokoi! Thank you man, this stream thread is like christmas with half a dozen Santa's and you're my favorite. <3

Enjoy the power fucking vocals! If you don't well that's cool.
it's not

We're currently in the early stages of withdrawal. Though some of us know that a little under 3 months to go before Autumn/Halloween sales.

In only three months? That's good. Got some games still not purchased this time.
Also, another gafer mentioned halloween sale to consist mainly of horror titles.
Is that true?

Milamber

People here are all getting some ASSes.

*kicks a can*

In only three months? That's good. Got some games still not purchased this time.
Also, another gafer mentioned halloween sale to consist mainly of horror titles.
Is that true?

Yes, mostly, but there are hidden deals about non-horror's too. Or Steam's definition of a horror.

Dambrosi

Banned
My last Summer Sale giveaway.

Metal Gear Rising Giveaway
Great giveaway, Dupy!

Nice giveaways, and I wonder what the mega one is. I don't think I've given enough through modbot to enter.
YOU haven't given enough away? YOU?! I beg to freakin' DIFFER!!11!1

People here are all getting some ASSes.

*kicks a can*
Yeah, I'm wondering when it'll be our turn to finally get some juicy ASS.

zychi

Banned
I love mobile gaf, but god does it suck to use for giveaways on ios. Doesnt load modbot when the pm link is clicked, trying to copy a code below a picture sucks.

Loving all these giveaways. Ill have to dip into the sale next time for it

NSMWQ61.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for Widdly Scuds:
Be sure to send Mars, Incorporated a thank you note for funding most of your Steam purchases.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes -- MB-CCB32D294AB70E51 - Taken by waby. 44 entrants total.

t1404120233z1.png

also thanks again jiggalobow for Actual Sunlight. Receiving unexpected gifts from your friends list sure is a wonderful feeling.

Link Man

Banned
Might get lost at the end of the page, but here's another raffle!

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

MbmDY6z.png

Paper Sorcerer -- MB-36B9507D6BB9C740 - Taken by devonodev. 16 entrants total.

t1404114036z1.png

Yikes, I just looked up my balance sheet. Just broke the 100€ barrier ~ 135$
Sale's over for me.
My original budget was 50€ max.

But I got an insane amount of games. 40 games. 40
That's an average of 3,38$ per game.

And these are games like Far Cry 3, Dead Island, Metro 2033, GTA4 CE, LA Noire, Bad Company 2 and many more which sold for 60$ at retail.

The savings are immense. I always heard about pc gaming value, but experiencing it for the first time really is something else. All that saved money could go into CPU/GPU for an even better experience.
I can't even imagine how much more expensive console prices would have been.

Now it feels weird to pay more than 10 bucks on a single game though.

FAKE EDIT: I don't even know whether I can play all these games.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
The Few keys added to your Shiny Loot account from the Groupees Shint Loot bundle (the first one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom