• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

maneil99

My final post of the night
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E
Watch out for the DANGER ZONE
See you on the other side
800px-Oldsnake_salute.png

Xamdou

So I activated the Eufloria key then clicked canceled by accident, and now the game isn't showing up in my game steam library...

The_Monk

My Activity feed when I woke up this morning was amazing!

Also, this might be a long shot, but any impressions about the Game of Thrones DLC?

Specially this one:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/208740/?snr=1_7_7_151_150_1

But also this:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/208741/?snr=1_7_7_151_150_1

http://store.steampowered.com/app/208742/?snr=1_7_7_151_150_1

I know the one on the top can be short but the price is low enough, the others I have no idea if it's worth it or if it's just a waste of cents. Anyone care to provide any insight? Just want to wrap this sale for good with some tiny tiny something! Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Just saw that the Dog pack is just skins so I'll skip that.

saunderez

Humble Indie Bundle 12 on Tuesday featuring the likes of:

PWUW:

Teslagrad
Imagine Me
Jazzpunk
Always Sometimes Monsters

BTA:

Sir, You Are Being Hunted
DreadOut
Vertiginous Golf
A Story About My Uncle

BELIEVE IT!

I'm gonna rage pretty hard if that's true because I pretty much just bought all those games. Well most of htem anyway.

_hekk05

Banned
Wha... I didn't post the picture. I just pointed it out.

But the picture had a link with his post about boats. But now that you've let on that it has a deeper meaning...

The boat can mean many deep things ...

I want to add mokoi to my friends list, but I'm scared I'll look like I'm adding him so he can gift me games, so I'm waiting for him to stop.

He's never gonna stop is he?

Okay so here is a game I in fact bought last summer sale!

ModBot 2 said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Just Cause -- MB-C549909AC352442B - Taken by waby

t1404114741z1.png

Dupy

"it is in giving that we receive"
And with that my avatar goes back and I'm officially done with the sale. It's been fun all.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
off to bed, see you on the regular thread hopefully

Screenshot%20%2813%29.png

Ahhhh! I actually won something! No freaking way! I don't even care if it's a small game, I am going to play the poop out of this! I promise!

Thank you Azure Dream!

tumblr_mgh3i2i6LP1rf62fmo2_250.gif

MTE

Hey. Thanks for being you, SteamGAF.

In return, I offer this meager selection of titles that have never found a home.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Swapper -- MB-A77D19FE34037B4B - Taken by squidyj. 10 entrants total.
Mirror's Edge -- MB-F949231A612C6F8D - Taken by WoodWERD. 8 entrants total.
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box -- MB-40DEBB696429CFBB - Taken by Vodh. 8 entrants total.

t1404124514z1.png

Arthea

And with that my avatar goes back and I'm officially done with the sale. It's been fun all.

It was nice being in the same thread at the same time with you for once. For a longest time I thought you are Copon's imaginary friend, that gives away great games on daily basis (><)

LGom09

LGom09 said:
Cogs -- MB-5551FDEAEECB43CF
Crayon Physics Deluxe -- MB-3EBCCF6E1BD2D3BF - Taken by VlaudTheImpaler. 1 entrants total.
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition -- MB-2AE833E54F083E97 - Taken by Dusk Golem. 3 entrants total.
Eufloria -- MB-9F15EE0768C7ECF5 - Taken by Xamdou. 5 entrants total.
Medal of Honor -- MB-ED2F53361F36E925 - Taken by Necromanti. 3 entrants total.
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising -- MB-5CFEE7FC7CFE4727 - Taken by Uni on Everything!. 2 entrants total.

LGom09 said:
No entrants for these games in my last giveaway, so I'll just post the keys here. Let me know if you use one.

Eufloria: taken
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising: taken
Cogs: --

Well, I fucked up. I got a message from Modbot for three of the games so I figured that meant no one entered for the others, but it just took a while to update. Sorry, Xamdou, Uni on Everything!, and possibly someone else who entered for Cogs.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Ah question regarding modbot entry.

Say I enter for Steam Game 1 and Steam Game 2, whose draw comes out around 2 minutes from each other. I won Steam Game 1. Would my entry for Steam Game 2 be void?

Oh man, Transistor. I said a while back in this thread I was hover handing over the button for it the entire sale. Was also doodling pictures of Red since I really dig the painterly style (same goes for Bastion).
Add me on Steam, you'll soon receive your game of the sale. :)

Going to try and hold a raffle for the majority of my inventory three hours prior to sale end. After that, the raffle for those who gave games away.

jblank83

Well, I fucked up. I got a message from Modbot for three of the games so I figured that meant no one entered for the others, but it just took a while to update. Sorry, Xamdou, Uni on Everything!, and possibly someone else who entered for Cogs.

Oh no. That's unfortunate. Well, you performed charity so don't feel too bad.

Repost for new page...

ModBot 2 said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Just Cause -- MB-C549909AC352442B - Taken by waby. 4 entrants total.

t1404114741z1.png

Say I enter for Steam Game 1 and Steam Game 2, whose draw comes out around 2 minutes from each other. I won Steam Game 1. Would my entry for Steam Game 2 be void?

You mean in a free for all giveaway? If its not a free for all giveaways both entries will be void IIRC.

If its a free for all, both of your entries should be elligable.

_hekk05

Banned

Your entry will still exist, but since by default you can't win a game within 15 minutes of you winning a game, you will always fail game 2. (I've seen stump disable that feature for some of his giveaways I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom