• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
what do you mean hopefully?
we are going back to regular thread today, aren't we?

Well, there are three possibilities:

- This thread runs a little while longer, until July 1st, at which point the July Steam thread kicks in
- This thread is closed come 10am PDT and the June thread is temporarily re-opened
- As above, but instead of the June thread being re-opened the July thread is made slightly ahead of schedule

FtHTiny

Won a giveaway and wanted to give something back before the sell really ends. It´s more of a test now and not much but i hope someone will be happy with it.

ModBot said:
Instructions for FtHTiny:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Marlow Briggs -- MB-F91CF623E5C48B48

t1404115081z1.png

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Humble Indie Bundle 12 on Tuesday featuring the likes of:

PWUW:

Teslagrad
Imagine Me
Jazzpunk
Always Sometimes Monsters

BTA:

Sir, You Are Being Hunted
DreadOut
Vertiginous Golf
A Story About My Uncle

BELIEVE IT!

Humble Indie Bundle 12

PWUW

Bastion
VVVVVV
Fez
Crayon Physics Deluxe
The Binding of Isaac

BTA

Metal Slug 3
FTL
Little Inferno
NEO Scavanger
Lone Survivor

AKA "The games we've already bundled" bundle.

Please be excited.

Well, I fucked up. I got a message from Modbot for three of the games so I figured that meant no one entered for the others, but it just took a while to update. Sorry, Xamdou, Uni on Everything!, and possibly someone else who entered for Cogs.

No worries, appreciate you doing the giveaway in the first place.

Arthea

Well, there are three possibilities:

- This thread runs a little while longer, until July 1st, at which point the July Steam thread kicks in
- This thread is closed come 10am PDT and the June thread is temporarily re-opened
- As above, but instead of the June thread being re-opened the July thread is made slightly ahead of schedule

whatever outcome, I hope we can get back to regular thread soon

I shall call it... The Humble Re-Bundle Bundle

too little res in that one, it should be Humble ReReRebundle, and it sounds nice, almost like Durarararararararara

Everyone's winning Metal Gear Raiden and I'm just here playing Final Fantasy 14... MORE FF14!!

Wait, there is FF14 giveaway? like right now?

I have a 10% off Toki Tori 2+ lying round if anyone wants it. It does work on the sale price too.

FAKE EDIT: I don't even know whether I can play all these games.
You only paid $3.38 per game. As a result you don't have to play very much of them to get your return on investment.

Dambrosi

Banned
Nonono

Humble Bundle 12 is gonna have a bunch of shit games in $1 tier, and a $8 tier for ikaruga.
No, you're all wrong.

It'll be $1 for Bad Rats, Eternity's Child and Dinner Date, and $100 for Astebreed, Pac-Man CE DX+, the two Koumajou Densetsu games, all the PC Silent Hills and all of Playism's, Nyu Media's & XSEED's forthcoming 2014 releases on pre-order. It'll be called the "Everything Dambrosi Wants At An Extortionate Price Bundle"
and I'd still buy it

My haul includes:

Don Bradman Cricket (techincally not a summer sale game but was the main reason why i stocked up on money in my Steam wallet.... it was reduced from $50 to $45 prior to the release last week)

Game Dev Tycoon
Risk of Rain
Double Dragon: Neon
South Park: The Stick of Truth + DLC
Brutal Legend
Bastion
Splinter Cell Blacklist
Another World
Resident Evil 4
Electronic Super Joy
Goat Simulator
Shadowrun Returns
Lego Batman 2
Lego Marvel + DLC
Brothers

return to castle wolfenstein
arkham origins dlc
castle of illusion (got it on the 360 months ago... worth double dipping imo)

I might end up buying X-Com Enemy Unknown.... i enjoyed it on the PS3 (only got it when it was free on PSN+).

Arthea

No, you're all wrong.

It'll be $1 for Bad Rats, Eternity's Child and Dinner Date, and $50 for Astebreed, Pac-Man CE DX+, and all of XSEED's forthcoming 2014 releases on pre-order. It'll be called the "Everything Dambrosi Wants At An Extortionate Price Bundle"
and I'd still buy it

a $100 tier confirmed, for the first time!

Oh no I've been on FF14 the past couple hours.

Don't scare me like that! (><)

Yrael

Oh darn it, I missed a Cook, Serve, Delicious! lightning raffle while I was working.

Some really amazing giveaways here!

ZeroCDR

BC:Re-armed? Great game--never played the other version.

Dreadlocks Spencer version, severely underrated game. I loved it on PS3.

Funnily enough, I haven't played through Re-armed. I tried the demo and didn't really get into it, though I did pick it up on a PSN sale.

Dreadlocks Spencer version, severely underrated game. I loved it on PS3.

Funnily enough, I haven't played through Re-armed. I tried the demo and didn't really get into it, though I did pick it up on a PSN sale.

Play it on the hardest difficulty with a pal. Plenty o' fun to go around :D

Monooboe

Whoah, this thread is still going, awesome.:D

The sale should've ended yesterday because now I'm looking at Wolfenstein and wondering if I can eat alittle less every day to make up for going overbudget.o_O

Kanokare

What server? Adamantoise here!

Gilgamesh :) Just got my Atma grind finished along with my friend there. Now grinding mythology.

Don't scare me like that! (><)

Mah bad! FF14 would be a cool giveaway if it didn't have a subscription. But then I always feel that some games are better with subs so the players put more dedication without being toooo casual.

Is dat sum Uncle Dante with cat ears?!

:O I didn't even think about that. I just thought it looked cool. Maybe I'll make a Dante set! Thanks haha.

Anustart

Gilgamesh :) Just got my Atma grind finished along with my friend there. Now grinding mythology.

Mah bad! FF14 would be a cool giveaway if it didn't have a subscription. But then I always feel that some games are better with subs so the players put more dedication without being toooo casual.

Dont give the dark souls die hard any ideas. Do you even subscribe bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom