• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody_D165

Banned
tumblr_m1ksnec8K11rq14m7o1_500.jpg

Acccent

GIVEAWAY

hey guys ... still about 25 games left in this giveaway (and apparently it does work ... mostly ... 'cause people have been claiming games from it not too long ago) ... so - grab 'em while you can ... there are some pretty not-terrible games left in there too :p

sorry for pasting the link over and over again but this thread moves so quick that after 5 minutes my posts are lost and forgotten :(

I grabbed Snapshot, thanks a lot! If no one else's interested in Primordia I wouldn't be against it either :p

Lain

Well, Ikaruga losing saves me the 2.50€ I would have spent on it to spend on something else.

Gotta try to see the positive in a negative situation.

nexen

wait, I just realized - Multiplayer pack?
Dark Souls..ok, sure.
but SW:BF2 servers were shut down.
and does BeatHazard even have multiplayer?

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
I grabbed Snapshot, thanks a lot! If no one else's interested in Primordia I wouldn't be against it either :p

awesome - enjoy the game, dude!! :) as fro Primordia - apparently someone was interested in it, 'cause it's gone - sorry about that :(

GIVEAWAY

hey guys ... still about 25 games left in this giveaway (and apparently it does work ... mostly ... 'cause people have been claiming games from it not too long ago) ... so - grab 'em while you can ... there are some pretty not-terrible games left in there too :p

sorry for pasting the link over and over again but this thread moves so quick that after 5 minutes my posts are lost and forgotten :(

TY for Thomas is alone.

Don't hold anything against Dark Souls fans but fuck Dark Souls. How come it gets a flashes, dailies and community choice vote. How many times do you have buy the bloody game?

Okay now I've calmed down a bit I get that is it pretty popular and must sell well when it goes on sale all of the time. I just wish these sales would focus on some of the less loved games.

I'm hoping for surprise flash deal on Ikaruga which will be one of the 2 I miss :p

Hope is a dangerous thing guys. It can make black seem white and white seem black.

But not in this case because duh no way Ikaruga was gonna win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom