• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeroblade

wait, I just realized - Multiplayer pack?
Dark Souls..ok, sure.
but SW:BF2 servers were shut down.
and does BeatHazard even have multiplayer?

yea beathazard does have multiplayer and its awesome. i just dont know anyone who doesnt have it! jerks.

Dipper145

I voted for ikaruga without knowing everyone wanted it here. Didn't have any interest in it myself, but I already had most of the "addictive multiplayer" games

thebloo

As promised, to wash my shame. Hope I did it right, it's my first.

ModBot said:
Instructions for thebloo:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Ikaruga -- MB-D9A3D1C31D27B205 - Taken by DexterPepper. 80 entrants total.

t1403801678z1.png

Derp

Alright, i'm only 2 hours in but holy shit Dust is AMAZING! The combat is so damn responsive and fluid. And comboing just insanely fun. Art style is awesome.

I just love it.

Once again, thank you KillerDark.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I don't understand! How can a 15 year old SCHMUP possibly lose on a Steam vote to Dark Souls and a game with blocks in the title that's presumably an open world crafting game?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Mine came with it? I did preorder though.
Dunno if it had a preorder bonus, but the soundtrack isn't listed on the page for it. If they just randomly stuffed it in the folder without telling people, that's a pretty dumb waste of a selling point as well as a rude taking of hard drive space for those who don't want it.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Almost correct. More like that should be aimed at every cheapskate who couldn't pay $5 or $10 for a game as good as Ikaruga. :p

I mean, I bought it at launch no questions asked but I can see why someone would think a base price of $10 would lead to $2.50 in the sales fairly quickly.

Look all i'm sayin is that there are two kinds of bad people in this world - bronies and the people who do not vote for Ikaruga so Treasure sees dat bankflow and expedites the Radiant Silvergun port from 360 giving me one less reason to keep that thing around.

c0Zm1c

Hopefully a good chunk of those voters were hoping to play Battlefront 2 online. Ha! That's what they get for not voting Ikaruga!

On the off chance that it doesn't hit $2.50 before the end of the sale, I'll continue to not own it on Steam. I have other shmups to play.

This is why we can't have nice things.

I'm ok with it i'm sure well see a good deal some time in the near future.

50% off is pretty good for a game that was released in February.

Shovel Knight has to be one of the dailies right? That'll help me get over another disappointing community vote.

Another game worth the normal asking price.
Seriously, go look at the footage I posted last night.
I'm now behind on my work because I was taking that footage! Seriously, it will sell you the game if you're even remotely interested in it. :p

Shame that Ikaruga lost. The other two indies I could care less for, but more STG exposure on Steam would be useful. Apparently a lot of people on Steam still haven't bought Dark Souls, which is even more baffling!

Great Aftershock Bundle, at least; that's a fucking dream of a price for System Shock 2 + the good Wizardry games. They're getting better at these deals!

I mean, I bought it at launch no questions asked but I can see why someone would think a base price of $10 would lead to $2.50 in the sales fairly quickly.

Look all i'm sayin is that there are two kinds of bad people in this world - bronies and the people who do not vote for Ikaruga so Treasure sees dat bankflow and expedites the Radiant Silvergun port from 360 giving me one less reason to keep that thing around.

Don't even start this.

ModBot said:
Instructions for outunderthestars:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Ikaruga -- MB-35E5D5BCC34A6FB1 - Taken by JBourne

t1403801749z1.png

Edit: Sorry thebloo. DIdn't mean to step on your toes.

Don't stop feelin, hold on believing... something like that. Between outunderthestars and me, we got yo Ikaruga needs HANDLED you cheap bastadge shmups.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Ikaruga #5 -- MB-E779B48639EEDC08 - Taken by StAidan. 63 entrants total.
Ikaruga -- MB-F53C9458264BF8C1 - Taken by JawesomeJaw. 60 entrants total.
Ikaruga #4 -- MB-2C9D3D31B0CF745C - Taken by Biochet. 63 entrants total.
Ikaruga #3 -- MB-DD979AFCB90F254E - Taken by super-famicom. 75 entrants total.
Ikaruga #2 -- MB-CC585E5F78954007 - Taken by Sarcasm. 57 entrants total.

t1403801882z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom