• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mono

WOW

I'm such a fucking numpty.

I accidentally signed in through a 'spam' Steamcommunity website because some spamming cunt gave me a link because he wanted to trade with me (I put some game up for trade on TF2Outpost).

However I changed my password IMMEDIATELY and I have SteamGuard enabled.

My Steam Password is unique to Steam alone.

Am I... safe?

Oh no! :( You'll probably be alright if you changed your password right away.

yuraya

GIVEAWAY

hey guys ... still about 25 games left in this giveaway (and apparently it does work ... mostly ... 'cause people have been claiming games from it not too long ago) ... so - grab 'em while you can ... there are some pretty not-terrible games left in there too :p

tyvm for Waking Mars :)

Dambrosi

Banned
Damn, people are real thirsty for those Souls.

Not that I really blame them, what with being the world's biggest Souls fan and all, but still.

The Steam community makes the Miiverse crowd look sophisticated by comparison.
To be fair, the Miiverse crowd have shown that they are more artistically-inclined.

MikeDown

Banned
Obligatory:

Nooooo!

vader.jpg

nexen

The vote was pretty close.

That means those in this very thread who voted WRONG were significant contributors to this catastrophe.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
...Ikaruga lost?
ibbepPVqHGP7yk.gif

And I don't even like SHMUPS

Maxim726X

Hopefully Ikaruga will pop up later if not I'll just pay the $5 for it.

It's still a great deal, so yeah... But what the fuck. Battlefront? That shit don't even work no more. DS? Been on sale a bajillion times at that price. BeatHazard??

Come on motherfuckers. Use your brains morans.

Ibuki

Banned
From all the praise it gets I don't really mind paying 2.50 more for Ikaruga. Will buy on last day if there isn't a daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom