• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
At work so I can't access Steamtrades and such sites, but how many TF2 Keys is Sherlock Holmes: Crime and Punishment going for?

Russia had the game for like $0.20, and so people went crazy trading TF2 Keys to get the game.

9-11 keys for Sherlock I think

Aurarian

Damn, I entered the giveaway as well thinking DS2 was up for grabs. The likelihood of it going up as a daily seems smaller and smaller everyday.

Copons

No....no....what have you done.
tumblr_n4yp1osmeD1rpxpqbo1_500.gif

This is so beautiful. *_*

Shade

A few more, keys should all be unused. Enjoy!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Serious Sam 3 Deluxe -- MB-567058EE624371DD - Taken by scurker. 8 entrants total.
Serious Sam HD The First Encounter -- MB-3C23E9A6FBAA8C97 - Taken by MikeDown. 2 entrants total.
Serious Sam HD The Second Encounter -- MB-FD751BB598B230A1 - Taken by JoduanER2. 1 entrants total.
Serious Sam 2 -- MB-317208EC416F428A - Taken by Mobius and pet octopus. 6 entrants total.
Hotline Miami -- MB-803E12AF62E3DB3C - Taken by gaiadyne. 2 entrants total.
The Walking Dead -- MB-5E2458E13C361308 - Taken by ricochetguro. 12 entrants total.
Serious Sam The Random Encounter -- MB-02D9C96A9CA9DE81 - Taken by Hanzou. 2 entrants total.
Serious Sam Double D -- MB-5E0BA9AB6FA63CE7 - Taken by Leatherface. 2 entrants total.

t1403818652z1.png

Tizoc

@Sub Zero- Thanks. Let's see if I can find 7 more TF2 Keys for cheap, that way I could get the game for $20 or less :p

Blue-kun

Last 10 minutes!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Ys: The Oath in Felghana -- MB-2BBB8D632AD08583 - Taken by SixStringPsycho. 88 entrants total.

t1403818585z1.png

liezryou

Come on really no russians here who want this awesome valiant hearts game? If not i'll have to go to the free to a good home thread :(.

dani_dc

You simultaneously ruined 2 seasons of JoJo and Gabe Newell for me. Congrats!

No....no....what have you done.
tumblr_n4yp1osmeD1rpxpqbo1_500.gif

Good, was waiting for an excuse to use that picture for the longest time
still half-hoping for a JJBA ASB Steam port at some point in the future.

And AnimeGAF says they're persecuted. :p

Mix anime-gaf with pony-gaf and you're about the most persecuted gaffer member :p
I don't even watch MLP.

mannerbot

Come on really no russians here who want this awesome valiant hearts game? If not i'll have to go to the free to a good home thread :(.

Think Tenrius is afk, but he was out when the pricing error was live. We were just talking about it earlier today and he was sad about missing it. :p

Oh, I thought you were implying that cross-region trading should still be allowed. I agree that locking out non-RU people from their copy of the game would be a dick move.

Nah, I get that -- the restricted subs -- and I've gotten realllly lucky lately when I by from other regions in just missing the change to region locked... I got lucky with Bound by Flame and I got lucky with Dark Souls 2 Season Pass as well. I'm not sure if Shadow of Mordor or Witcher 3 have gotten flipped yet, but the other two I bought/traded for the day before they were locked.

What sucks is when people already have the gift in their inventory and those copies get locked when they were bought when it wasn't locked. I think there was a game or two where pre-orders got locked and even people who had already added the sub to their account got screwed... JaseC would remember better... but I'm pretty sure that was another Ubi fiasco.

All the games in it are discounted 90% separately too.

In other news, still no SiN:Emergence discount.

But those package savings...

I just bought the Gold version a few days back - SiN was one of my most-played shooters back in the day, but I never got around to playing the expansion. Seeking to fix that this weekend.

What have I done?
Disappointed me, maybe. It was the first game I paid for on GOG and the first I completed. Damn if that wasn't a great idea. The sound design alone is used more effectively than in most games, making a derelict generation ship that much more ominous without going overboard. SS2's challenging, frequently terrifying, has great writing littered throughout, and does for System Shock 1 what Half-Life did for Quake II. It's a no-brainer in my eyes.

Though I don't win often, the giveaways here is extremely generous. Some of you have big hearts (and apparently big wallets).
I just got my first job, actually, but I'm using my cash tips to fund this season's gifts. Expect some giveaways towards the end of this sale.

Dat Oath in Felghana, mmm.

oipic

hey guys, I've been told the Valiant Hearts russian keys are now region locked, is that true?

I am stupid, and sad. :(

I traded a key for Valiant Hearts last night when tired and sleepy, and added it my inventory instead of my library for some reason. It's now useless.

I should have known better. I hope nobody else made my mistake. Sigh.

Not a good start to the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom