• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concept17

Can anyone comment on how Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes is? I'm tempted, and it seems like the game has been consistently updated since release.

The_Monk

well his giveaway says Dark Souls and the picture is DS2 so...

Ssschh... That one is just like that to make kirosia confused:

bear-denied-salmon-o.gif

Saganator

So has Rome II been properly fixed? Is it at least close to as good the first Rome TW was? And the Hannibal expansion, is that worth the extra $5?

Gangxxter

Man, I can't stress enough how much I LOVE Beat Hazard! An absolutely incredible game! I'm grinning from ear to ear the whole time while I'm playing the game. Damn this game is good.

steadfast

More bundle leftovers

ModBot said:
Instructions for steadfast:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

SangFroid -- MB-77DB23555B92ADEE - Taken by Polishin8r

dani_dc

That one if from FNAC Almada. They have been there for some time but there's more now. Also lot's of similar cards but for the PS3 & PS4 Games, DLCs, Seanson Pass, Add-ons, etc. Was not expecting those for console but it's nice. Prices were okay too. 9.99€ for the PS4 Version of that Standalone AC IV Black Flag is not that bad considering it's retail.

Well, now you know what to do with it. ;)

Oh nice, closer to home by car, not so much if I take the train though. Still good to know for future reference.
I like this trend personally, hoping Nintendo jumps in as well, sometimes you get better deals this way.

I really can't see how this would result in bad PR. It's to correct a very obvious pricing error.

Because retroactively making purchased gifts worthless is a dick move?

See, I was thinking of adding you to my good-guy-gaffer group, but now I'm hesitating =p

I'm not worthy.

fuck you

wait...I mean...ah fuck it!

its-me-austin-o.gif

Its me Austin Sub Zero! Its me Austin Sub Zero! It was me all along Austin Sub Zero!

edit: thanks for RE4 Frosty :)

HAHAHAHA. Good show!
You're more than welcome. You're one of the most generous GAFers I know which definitely qualifies you as "worthy" and "deserving". Especially in the light that you've NEVER PLAYED RE4 before. Somebody had to fix that... and I'm happy to be that someone.

well his giveaway says Dark Souls and the picture is DS2 so...

Ah, this again. Where's that modbot GIF when you need it?

ijdpXGlPIfTho.gif

NOTE: FOR FUTURE DARK SOULS 1 MODBOT GIVEAWAYS USE THE FOLLOWING FORMAT

Code:
Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition : <value>

<OPTIONS>
<GO>
<HERE>

Thanks!

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
So has Rome II been properly fixed? Is it at least close to as good the first Rome TW was? And the Hannibal expansion, is that worth the extra $5?

Yes, only thing that's still broken is the useless Political system and the siege AI to some extent. Everything else is fine. I liked both expansions, they are worth the money imo.

Enco

Valiant Hearts RU got a little registry update (AllowCrossRegionTradingAndGifting = No)

This just means you won't be able to find any more leftover cheap copies. Hopefully the update ends there, and they don't hard lock it by region.
No surprises there.

Does that mean if you bought a copy and left it in your inventory it wont work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom