• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

How likely am I to get banned for this? If not very.... I guess I'll step up.
image.php

Nabs

Aw yes. Steam Beta update:

General

• Fixed installing games with very large files from retail disc
In-Home Streaming

• Added support for XInput based arcade sticks and wheels on Windows clients
    [*]Added support for NVIDIA hardware encoding for D3D fullscreen games on GeForce 650+ cards and the latest beta NVIDIA driver (340.43)
  • Enabled fast desktop capture on Optimus laptops with the latest beta NVIDIA driver
  • Fixed regression causing a hang in Wolfenstein: The New Order

AHA-Lambda

I got valiant hearts yesterday but haven't installed it yet (I'm still abroad and not back until Sunday :/). Although it's activated on Steam, uplay won't give any bother should it?

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Why is Brigmore Witches still only 50%? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Indeed. I haven't started the game yet because I wanted to own all the non-preorder stuff DLC first. Looks like I'll have to bite the bullet and fork over the $5 if I want to play it anytime soon.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Thanks to Rhaknar for SteamWorld Dig!

Nothing better than an unexpected gift you wanted!

another victim of my drive by gifting

waynebrady2.gif

edit: someone shop laharl's face onto wayne brady and I will be a happy Rhaknar

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'll ask again (since this thread moves fast) but if anyone here knows someone that works at Cryptic Studios and can put me in touch with them, shoot me a PM. Thanks!

demolitio

Thanks Shade! Commandos was an amazing series and I didn't even realize I never played Commandos 3 so now I get to relive the old days.

Applesauce

Boom! Bitch-slapped!
I hope whoever wins this enjoys it as much as I did!

ModBot said:
Instructions for Applesauce:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dishonored -- MB-4EEEC06938B7A9E0 - Taken by Spring-Loaded. 40 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Dishonored was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1403831393z1.png

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
I already own Revenge of the Titans (sans DLC) but couldn't say no to that Ultrabundle.

Also I'm finding Steamworld Dig to be a bit dull so if you are on the fence about it, I wouldn't recommend it.

Shade

One last one of old keys. Some of these "may" be used. If they are I apologise in advance. Enjoy and good luck!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 33 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

xheRJRF.gif
Dead Horde -- MB-E88B293CBAA2F7C8 - Taken by dinopoke. 4 entrants total.
Death to Spies Moment of Truth -- MB-BD4E48853101CFCA - Taken by Kaper. 5 entrants total.
Grotesque Tactics -- MB-E618044A8AB3C520 - Taken by xeris. 5 entrants total.
Nuclear Dawn -- MB-D9DB5D377C10F281 - Taken by KINGofCRA5H. 4 entrants total.
Trauma -- MB-74C154935CEAA516 - Taken by rainking187. 2 entrants total.
Future Wars -- MB-D66F9E9A3F90DE68
Ion Assault -- MB-56614E228379E80B - Taken by Tesseract. 4 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
Trapped Dead -- MB-35EF0B58F6F07F47 - Taken by dinopoke. 2 entrants total.
Off Road Drive -- MB-209EDFBF0B954647
Kings Bounty The Legend -- MB-080C2CD71A0000F9 - Taken by OrlanisWorks. 3 entrants total.
Men of War Vietnam -- MB-324902CA4ECFDC6A - Taken by NandyRewman. 1 entrants total.
Fantasy Wars -- MB-2801A04A36524CEA

Unstoppable Gorg -- MB-3EFE7F1253E0C88F
Two Worlds II -- MB-AC19E0B561427A9C - Taken by SugarDave. 7 entrants total.
Data Jammers FastForward -- MB-DE0625451501F43C - Taken by Dusk Golem. 1 entrants total.
Legendary -- MB-BAA056C074B6A828 - Taken by Newblade. 4 entrants total.
Tropico Trilogy -- MB-D0256E2E5B85ECE8 - Taken by xninjav. 8 entrants total.
Reign Conflict of Nations -- MB-6454189DD1E2DEF8 - Taken by Scipius. 1 entrants total.
SpaceChem -- MB-0E098031ADAAE986 - Taken by Lazulic. 1 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
Twin Sector -- MB-70B2FEC7C96EC2A4
Reign Conflict of Nations #2 -- MB-8B3ACD433C871EBD - Taken by Haunted. 1 entrants total.
Fantasy Wars #2 -- MB-BF5BE1158C65DABA - Taken by soapypanda. 1 entrants total.
Star Wolves 2 -- MB-ADD8093C0528C857 - Taken by zerokoolpsx. 1 entrants total.
Greed Black Border -- MB-2BC03E11277324C8 - Taken by hepburn3d. 4 entrants total.
Stellar Impact -- MB-26DA2D1FBFF53907
Grotesque Tactics 2 -- MB-1AA65AF63D7D3DA9 - Taken by Eternia. 3 entrants total.
Death Track Resurrection -- MB-5D90B5B62360C4A0 - Taken by RelentlessRolento. 1 entrants total.
Shattered Horizon -- MB-DFCD310CC3E36192 - Taken by Anilusion. 3 entrants total.
Kings Bounty The Legend #2 -- MB-0325FD236D632921 - Taken by Dragoon En Regalia. 2 entrants total.
Real Warfare 1242 -- MB-486BA8FAEF0554F8
X Blades -- MB-B67355CEDF5191FB - Taken by SugarDave. 11 entrants total.
Dino D Day -- MB-A799438CBBB9FD6B - Taken by ev0. 4 entrants total.
Real Warfare 2 Nothern Crusades -- MB-7EB05D8E53225B43

t1403821643z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom