• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
it was in the shovel knight thread :p

that explains it

kido_zpsb90fe5c1.gif

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Is there a limit for the number of Modbot wins in a week or something? I've been trying for a few cool games but I guess I lost the magic. SHOVEL KNIGHT ;_;

didamangi

Hey, if any of you guys want to buy Endless Space Gold, I have a 50% off coupon that stack with the current discount after buying trading Dungeon of the Endless some time ago.

I also have a 50% off coupon for Endless Space - Disharmony that stack with the current discount.

This is only for you guys that actually want to buy the game and add them in your library, like right now.
I'll be watching you :p

IM me on steam if you're already on my friends list or just add me.

edit: that shovel knight giveaway though :(

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Is there a limit for the number of Modbot wins in a week or something? I've been trying for a few cool games but I guess I lost the magic. SHOVEL KNIGHT ;_;

IIRC, there's a cooldown period after you win a game when you can't win another one, and it increases based on the amount of games you've won recently

Shadownet

Banned
Hey, if any of you guys want to buy Endless Space Gold, I have a 50% off coupon that stack with the current discount after buying trading Dungeon of the Endless some time ago.

I also have a 50% off coupon for Endless Space - Disharmony that stack with the current discount.

This is only for you guys that actually want to buy the game and add them in your library, like right now.
I'll be watching you :p

IM me on steam if you're already on my friends list or just add me.

why didnt you post this earlier :( already bought mine!

Turfster

GafGaf's Bizarres Steamsale Part 1: Red slays the dit
*eyetwitch*
good god, man, trailing punctuation gets its own line, and sentences with a comma in them never split a line to just word+comma unless it's absolutely unavoidable. Your centering could also use work, and you don't vary font sizes except for exclamations!

LiK

i'm guessing Red is gonna win the rest of the sale right? seems like Reddit is gonna just fuck with it now.

I don't trust modbot, its rigged, I don't win so I wont use it(salty) :mad: instead the first person to actually make me laugh I'll gift them a copy of frozen synapse. Just do me a favor, if you wanna take part just quote this post that way I can just skim through the pages and just look for green.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
there was a Shovel Knight giveaway? o_O
THERE WAS A SHOVEL KNIGHT GIVEAWAY AND I MISSED IT?!
how did i miss a shovel knight raffle

dammit knuckles
'cause why not
ModBot said:
Instructions for nbnt:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Shovel Knight -- MB-315307AD817A6BA7 - Taken by Rhaknar. 110 entrants total.

t1403822466z1.png

Shadownet

Banned
Well I got a spare copy of Valient Hearts to give to my friend for his birthday. If any Russian GAF want it. PM me.

It's also redeemable in the following country.

Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Republic of, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Russian Federation.

iosefe

I don't trust modbot, its rigged, I don't win so I wont use it(salty) :mad: instead the first person to actually make me laugh I'll gift them a copy of frozen synapse. Just do me a favor, if you wanna take part just quote this post that way I can just skim through the pages and just look for green.
Search posts: "quote=Hero prinny" or ="hero prinny"
That should help

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
30 mins left for RE4 HD

ModBot said:
Instructions for Sub Zero:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

resident evil 4 / biohazard 4 -- MB-A7EDAB3DCB5CB02E - Taken by Arthea. 177 entrants total.

t1403823696z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom