• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biochet

o lawd if goat simulator doesn't get on community choice this will be me
6BFAlyS.jpg

it's with BL2, it will win

aScaris

I played and enjoyed racing games like burnout:takedown and forza 3, but have not played any racing games since these times (yeah, quite a long time between these as well :D). However, I want to get back into racing games. Is Racedriver GRID worth getting for 2,99€?

Shantom

Found this in my Steam inventory:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Just Cause -- MB-1134A14D2B8964C6 - Taken by electroflame. 10 entrants total.

t1403822835z1.png

Chariot

I know, I was critiquing your layouting job.
The original's isn't all that great either (good god, that text touching balloon edges), but it's better than yours was ;)
I know, I meant, that I tried to copy the style of the original, including the strange trailing punctuation, the comma word staying alone and changing font sizes.
I give you that I was too lazy to look how you divide community and to correct the mess up with the align of "Did you buy Ikaruga yet?".

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
OwiWBHw.png

ModBot said:
Instructions for alr1ght:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

FTL: Faster Than Light -- MB-E25392729DC1A52E - Taken by firen. 6 entrants total.

t1403823107z1.png

Jawmuncher

Thank you for Dino DDay. Now I get to try this silly thing

Grabbing sheep with the dilophosaurus is the best thing in that game.

I see your game GMG you won't let me use Credit and a 25% voucher...for shame.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Kinda wish more discount for RE4, but it makes sense. Most games tend to follow a very typical sales pattern based on their time of release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom