• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

feel

YAY! Nothing for me from the frontpage. Time to hunt for big "hidden" sales.

I'm still new to this.

Flash Deals does not equal Daily Deal? Only buy when on Today's Deal?
Flash deal is same as daily deal and as low as the game will go for the duration of the event. BUY.

kinoki

Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
Thankfully I got a raise and retroactive too. So, 7 months of an extra €150 in the bank in 5 hours. I am prepared!

krzy123

The have a Badge you can earn ... its mostly lame stuff like having 10 items on your wishlist or voting 5/15 times, etc

LuuKyK

Mirrors Edge is the only tempting deal today for me. I'm not sure I will buy it though... since I almost finshed it on my PS3 last year. I had a good time, but uhh...

McNum

I know the rule is "WAIT FOR THE DAILY DEALS!" but I have a question.

Has software ever been a daily deal? Or is this the first sale where we have a software category?

I'm looking at RPG Maker VX Ace and it's 20% off. Can I expect it to go lower or not?

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Wow, talk about shitty sales. I support Valve every day and this is what they give me?

Im not okay with this Valve.

dc89

1G42j.gif

Bwahaha! Is that Monty Pythong, Ministry of Funny Walks sketch?!

I know the rule is "WAIT FOR THE DAILY DEALS!" but I have a question.

Has software ever been a daily deal? Or is this the first sale where we have a software category?

I'm looking at RPG Maker VX Ace and it's 20% off. Can I expect it to go lower or not?
We had the first at Autumn Sale.

1-D_FTW

Fucking Limbo? Again?

Guys, don't vote for this shit. Let that economist douche bag get new data. By voting for the same shit over and over, we're making them think we like this crappy format.

I hereby pledge, no badge for me. I will not vote a single time.

EDIT: Applause for Simbin getting in the holiday spirit. 70 percent off their entire catalog.

atomico

I'm kinda curious about Prince Of Persia 2008, but for 12 bucks, might as well get them all, right?

DAMN YOU, STEAM SALE LOGIC!!

*bangs fist on desk, while typing paypal password with the other hand*

Scribblenauts is $19.99 on US store btw.

I believe we wait for Flash Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom