• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nymerio

No achievement hunt? Fuck that.

Top of the page! Double fuck for no achievement hunt. I was looking forward to this!

Sadist

Oh man, still haven't played Batman AC so € 7,49 for the GotY Edition is very tempting.

But I want the boxed version. Have AA boxed as well. Yeah I'm on of those dudes.

Recall

All the big games I already have on the consoles, the other possible titles just arn't cheap enough yet. Gonna see what the next daily deals bring.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
I'm looking at RPG Maker VX Ace and it's 20% off. Can I expect it to go lower or not?

No idea. However there's no way it will get less discounted as the sale progresses, so unless you need it in the next week I'd just wait until the last day and buy it then.

Saige

I must do better.
Really bummed about no meta game, the last one was a lot of fun and got me playing a few interesting games I otherwise wouldn't have.

Grief.exe

No Metagame? Below average prices?

Color me disappointed.

Oh man, still haven't played Batman AC so € 7,49 for the GotY Edition is very tempting.

But I want the boxed version. Have AA boxed as well. Yeah I'm on of those dudes.

It was less than $5 on GMG the other day, Steam key as well even though the game isn't steamworks.

shit, steam really needs a "you've already have this" icon or something while you're browsing the store. i always end up trying to buy stuff i already own.

Mrbob

Had Roller Coaster Rampage on my Wishlist, 75 percent regular sale down to $2.49. Think it is time to pick it up!

Derrick01

Banned
I know the rule is "WAIT FOR THE DAILY DEALS!" but I have a question.

Has software ever been a daily deal? Or is this the first sale where we have a software category?

I'm looking at RPG Maker VX Ace and it's 20% off. Can I expect it to go lower or not?

This is the first major sale (summer or winter...autumn is not a major sale) with software so we don't know. So wait for the daily deal and if it doesn't come up then get it for the 20% off.

I want it too but $56 is...a lot.

grkazan12

Yeah definitely go for Blood Money.They basically put you in a sandbox and let you go about the level any you want and it's almost like your playing a puzzle instead of an action game.

Go for it man.

Paertan

Anyone wanna split a Natural Selection 2 4-pack? I have Paypal but never received money through Paypal so prefer if someone else start it. I am in of course!

People want metagames and good deals valve. Not shitting community votes that all come up as shitty flash deals anyway.

It's a real shame given the effort that went into last years sale was nothing short of amazing and actually encouraged you to play through your backlog.

Calidor

my wishlist is ready

UVogd.jpg

Lime

lol you can't even play Scribblenauts if you're in Europe, despite having the option to buy it. How fucking ridiculous.

GAMERG0D

My 100th thread subscription :D

Will be picking up Cave Story+, VVVVVV, and a gift for the Holiday Badge. Don't have much money this year.

I was going to say that Scribblenauts Unlimited is tempting, but then I realized that it won't be unlocked until February 15th.

http://i.imgur.com/sfNxg.jpg[img]

:([/QUOTE]

Just get the Origin version instead. It goes down to like $7.50 every now and then. It's the only way you'll ever be able to get it cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom