• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stock-Age: Stocks, Options and Dividends oh my!

ManofOne

Plus Member
Futures down hard. It was affect market functioning. So lemme tell y’all a secret. WallStreet doesn’t like to be fucked.

It seems sellers couldn’t find buyers like I said earlier so the market began to contract. The SEC is now stepping in

SO GLAD I TOOK MY AMC MONEY AND RAN. THANK YOU VALUE GOD! I

bX4OX7n.jpg

they cant shut this down. reddit, discord and the rest of us have got a taste of free money, and we will find a way.

there is no stopping this train. we will find a way.

Yep, now is the time. At 9:30 the time comes to gather our forces and keep up the fight, until Friday. For the lulz. The final boss is right there.

I feel the magic.

Blade2.0

So my trade was still queuing. i just canceled the order. should i risk buying again at 12.00 bucks now or just call it a fun diversion and keep my money out?

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
The WSB Reddit is private (killed?) and r/smallstreetbets (backup?) is running like shit, possibly being killed.

GME dropped to like $230 and is now hovering around $280 ~ $300 again. This is insane.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
First day in the market (BIG thanks to you guys) and I had a +6.63% day. I bought NAKD stock earlier today and it was up 200% for me. Going to dump it tomorrow. Hopefully it doesn't get crushed too much After Hours.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
I feel we’ve been pretty behaved here.

Doesn't matter if the SEC starts "looking into" social media market manipulation. I doubt we're big enough to be a focus, but still, it's dangerous waters for someone who owns the place.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Well, I made a bit and got out. Lets see what tomorrow unfolds.

SEC bunch of babies. When stocks rise or collapse when institutional funds buy or dump funds they don't give a shit. And Ive never seen SEC go after a fund that shorts with distorted facts.

And that's one company that can influence a stock. Yet, everyday joes who needs to band together on social media cant have some fun and make some bucks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom