• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online Edition |OT| Let's fight like gentlemen!

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Judderman said:
Oh man that stream was great. Using voice masks, trying to be all menacing and shit. Good stuff.
The days/hours right before the marvel release will be one of my most memorable moments on this forum. Good times for sure.

Pappasman

Vespa said:
ss4ef.jpg

this is awesome, thanks!

LakeEarth

The new remixes are kinda boring, but as long as the classics are there it's okay. How they butchered Dudley's is so strange considering the Super SFIV remix is alright.

LakeEarth said:
The new remixes are kinda boring, but as long as the classics are there it's okay. How they butchered Dudley's is so strange considering the Super SFIV remix is alright.
It's not like the same people worked on 3SOE's soundtrack

LakeEarth

I'm aware, I just mean how could they do worse than the original and the remix?

Oh well, not the biggest deal. I actually don't mind the Q remix, but that's probably cause it is so badass it's good in any form.

Imm0rt4l

lupinko said:
Do we get the original OST at least?

I would much prefer that over the Dreamcast AST or this Viklund Remix.
Yes, you have to unlock the new music, and even then you don't have to play the mixes you don't like.

ShaneB

Different strokes, as long as both sets of music is there I'm sure no one is that upset. I'm actually diggin these remixes, this Chun Li one is pretty awesome.

edit: of coruse I don't have any attachment to the original tracks, so I'm a pretty clean slate here,.,.

If avatar requests are still open, I was wondering if someone could add some Q-flavor to Agumon for me? Here's the original picture, I want to start fresh.

H2XXY.jpg

I'm actually liking most of the remixes I've heard so far, even if they're not necessarily better than the originals, but good god, what have they done to Jazzy NYC?!

Top Bottom