• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

TacosNSalsa

Garrett what resolution are those character images? They look fucking amazing.

I couldn't respond in the last thread so I will here.. using my v trigger more is something i'm definitely working on. I always try to activate in combo to extend it and rewatching I'm now noticing that I did have it again during the crush counter combo. As for the spin knuckles this is the first game against a cammy that I at least hit her out of it ..just another thing I have to work on ..but I don;t know any cammy's to train with... :-/

Skilletor

I couldn't respond in the last thread so I will here.. using my v trigger more is something i'm definitely working on. I always try to activate in combo to extend it and rewatching I'm now noticing that I did have it again during the crush counter combo. As for the spin knuckles this is the first game against a cammy that I at least hit her out of it ..just another thing I have to work on ..but I don;t know any cammy's to train with... :-/

I play cammy. What's your cfn, I'll add you,

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
What a great OT, Goo...

maxresdefault.jpg

Gbraga

Oh man, Karin is so beautiful :')

Come on, Capcom, let me buy that dress. I don't even care about Alex, I just want the dress. Show us her premium costume as well.

So based.

No Wall of Shame yet? Lets have one then. The top 10 posters from the last OT

1. mbpm1 401
2. Garrett Hawke 385
3. Omnistalgic 296
4. KingBroly 256
5. mnz 254
6. sixteen-bit 235
7. Xeteh 210
8. lucebuce12 208
9. GootecksShimmy 208
10. Edzi 204

I kind of thought I would be in there or close to it since this and the FG thread are the only two I post in. But I only have 75. Not too little, but not close to the top 10 either.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier

1. mbpm1 401
2. Garrett Hawke 385
3. Omnistalgic 296
4. KingBroly 256
5. mnz 254
6. sixteen-bit 235
7. Xeteh 210
8. lucebuce12 208
9. GootecksShimmy 208
10. Edzi 204

I kind of thought I would be in there or close to it since this and the FG thread is the only one I post in. But I only have 75. Not too little, but not close to the top 10 either.
Wonder how many of these posters have more rage quits than post made ;)

qcf x2

Not a fan of the man mods personally, but the OP is absolutely stellar. With the title I was hoping for a list of known FGC rage quitters though, lol

coy

Nice work on the OT!

I only find myself playing after my kid sleeps or no game is on TV. I feel so far behind.

OP's great and all but there's some inaccurate info about the sticks...

"Ryu Variant" is actually the TE2+, the "+" denotes the addition of L3/R3 buttons and the touchpad function. The Chun version is just regular TE2.

;p

mbpm1

FGW HAS RETURNED TO GAMING

1. mbpm1 401
2. Garrett Hawke 385
3. Omnistalgic 296
4. KingBroly 256
5. mnz 254
6. sixteen-bit 235
7. Xeteh 210
8. lucebuce12 208
9. GootecksShimmy 208
10. Edzi 204

I kind of thought I would be in there or close to it since this and the FG thread are the only two I post in. But I only have 75. Not too little, but not close to the top 10 either.

You can tell I haven't been playing enough.

Edzi

1. mbpm1 401
2. Garrett Hawke 385
3. Omnistalgic 296
4. KingBroly 256
5. mnz 254
6. sixteen-bit 235
7. Xeteh 210
8. lucebuce12 208
9. GootecksShimmy 208
10. Edzi 204

Huh, I'm not sure how I feel about this. Heh, maybe I should stop posting from work so much.

That feeling when you meet a Birdie in ranked when he shows up like 1 time per 150 games.. No idea what to do lol
It's nice being that one Birdie, cause then you can do crazy shit like starting off the match with a jumping grab.

I feel the same way when I run into Vega and Dhalsim, though. But even then, I'm happy when it isn't Ryu or Ken. Or Mika.

Shadoken

I hope they bring Urien next. They can bring Balrog and Guile later after/during June since thats when most of the casuals will pick up the game with the story mode and stuff. And they will pony up for their favorite SF2 characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom