• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendX48

That banner... The bestest thing ever.

Also, playing some ranked on pc tonight and I swear I just ran into a bot while streaming...

LegendX48

Was it tool_assisted?

nah, can't remember their name but I streamed it so I'll post once it's done processing. They way they acted was so... abnormal. They completely threw the first round, just straight up did nothing but block. Then the 2nd round started and they were just insane with dashes and combos into critical arts and canceling my wake up cannon spikes lol. And then the 3rd round made no sense cause it was like taunting me doing absolutely nothing for a few seconds and then it would combo, then go back to doing nothing again for a bit and suddenly attack.

I'm still dumbfounded by that match o_O

mbpm1

nah, can't remember their name but I streamed it so I'll post once it's done processing. They way they acted was so... abnormal. They completely threw the first round, just straight up did nothing but block. Then the 2nd round started and they were just insane with dashes and combos into critical arts and canceling my wake up cannon spikes lol. And then the 3rd round made no sense cause it was like taunting me doing absolutely nothing for a few seconds and then it would combo, then go back to doing nothing again for a bit and suddenly attack.

I'm still dumbfounded by that match o_O

There's at least one bot out there that Rice-Eater mentioned. Could be that one

Cammy is a serious problem. Any Mikas have tips for dealing with her?

In my experience Cammy gives Mika a really hard time with her mixups but Mika can punish her hard if you predict a cannon spike on wake up or something. I would try keeping her at bay with medium kick and if she tries to spiral arrow, I would block and command grab. Don't use full charged heavy kick as she will punish it witg cannon spike.

FluxWaveZ

hmm, seems like the videos good to go already o_O pay no mind to my terrible voice though, lol

https://youtu.be/hynbvE1tcxg?t=1h26s

actually, looking back at it... (and also cause they were playing on PS4), I think they were just really, really good >.>

Classic case of sandbagging; definitely not a bot.

In my experience Cammy gives Mika a really hard time with her mixups but Mika can punish her hard if you predict a cannon spike on wake up or something. I would try keeping her at bay with medium kick and if she tries to spiral arrow, I would block and command grab. Don't use full charged heavy kick as she will punish it witg cannon spike.

Thanks, though this is pretty much the stuff I was already keeping in mind. The Cammy players I'm going against aren't giving me those wild cannon spike/spiral arrow openings, so it comes down to the more natural neutral game, and it's just really hard to do anything under those circumstances. Implementing the medium kick more could be helpful for footsies.

I usually don't fear the cannon spike as an answer for the charged heavy kick, but a neutral jump that goes into a full punish.

jett

D-Member
Why is this dumb game showing me as a rookie when I make a lounge?

Why do all these one-bars keep joining. :|

Xeteh

There's some bug where it shows you with 0 LP, Rookie and Ryu everywhere except the loading screens before/after matches. Its happening to a fair few people.

qcf x2

People join the first open lounge they can get in to. If you wait until the inaccurate bars show up, every one of the rooms will be full already. It's annoying and I hope Capcom figures it out, because I can sit there waiting for ppl to join and it's 1 bar, 2 bar, ... and then some of these people hit start as if I'm gonna endure that. So I kick them and of course the kick function only works like 1/2 the time. The other times I have to quit out of the lounge and create a new one.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member

Shadoken

Speaking of which , if you check out the audio files in the link it has an order for the DLC character.

http://shoryuken.com/2015/11/03/str...-characters-posstible-capcom-pro-tour-events/

16. “Fan/Fun”
17. “Alex”
18. “Guile”
19. “Ibuki”
20. “Bison”
21. “Juri”
22. “Urien”

Could this be the order we are getting the DLC? I say this because even the Tournaments Voice files are aligned in order of their dates. Final Round then NCR..etc.

Seems to be same as the silhouette pic except Boxer and Ibuki are swapped.

mbpm1

Speaking of which , if you check out the audio files in the link it has an order for the DLC character.

http://shoryuken.com/2015/11/03/str...-characters-posstible-capcom-pro-tour-events/

16. “Fan/Fun”
17. “Alex”
18. “Guile”
19. “Ibuki”
20. “Bison”
21. “Juri”
22. “Urien”

Could this be the order we are getting the DLC? I say this because even the Tournaments Voice files are aligned in order of their dates. Final Round then NCR..etc

same order?

27_newsf5chars.jpg

wait, Boxer and Ibuki are transposed

Xeteh

16. “Fan/Fun”
17. “Alex”
18. “Guile”
19. “Ibuki”
20. “Bison”
21. “Juri”
22. “Urien”

Could this be the order we are getting the DLC? I say this because even the Tournaments Voice files are aligned in order of their dates. Final Round then NCR..etc.

Not allowed. Juri needs to be next or riot.

Cammy is a serious problem. Any Mikas have tips for dealing with her?

That was meeee. I need Mika practice if you're still on. Ever since SixFortyFive stomped me in ranked once, obviously with witchcraft, been needing to find out how to properly fight her.

SasaMK5 is the FighterID, trolling ranked right now because I hate fun.

Ugh I feel like I'm getting worse. I have no idea how to combo or crack people as Rashid and it's hurting me. I land tons of jabs or low-kicks but have no idea how to capitalize on them, so even if I land 3x as many pokes on someone in a match, they'll win because they turned all of their hits into a combo.

chronosic

16. “Fan/Fun”
17. “Alex”
18. “Guile”
19. “Ibuki”
20. “Bison”
21. “Juri”
22. “Urien”

Guile
EfLPiAfA_B4.jpg

Csr

Resets I found with Nash. Sadly his Genocide Cutter doesn't allow him to do an air reset.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You could use this gain back more health.

And this
giphy.gif

Awesome stuff, also great way to present them to the thread with the gif. I will try them out in training.

Gbraga

Alright, fuck this, I'll go back to ranked after they implement the rematch thing. The damage is way too high not to get salty with only one match.

SUPARSTARX

Is anybody having issues installing the Madcatz TE2+ drivers for PC?

I'm at the part where I plug in the stick to hit next but it never completes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom