• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guile looks really.. different. His moves look really awkwardly slow and just off. Hopefully he plays fine though.

His regular flash kicks don't have invincibility but can be crush countered on recovery ayyy

Bizazedo

『Inaba Resident』;201393790 said:
Yeah EX is fully invincible.
Normal flash kick is only throw invincible
Good. Bison gets obliterated by invincible reversals, so at least he has to spend meter.

/selfish

Wonder what their reasoning was behind not making flash kick invincible without meter. No 3 frame jab also sucks. Still looks like he will be fun though looking forward to messing around with him.

I'm loving that Guile can juggle into Flash Kick (like Remy can). It was stupid in SF4 to land an AA cr.hp and then be able to cancel that into a Flash Kick whose hitbox overlaps the opponent but still whiffs.

Missed the early parts of the stream, two questions:

His vskill, the stationary boom, does it hurt the opponent or does it just power up a boom? If it can hurt that'd be cool.

How do you initiate the crouch walk?

Messiah

Missed the early parts of the stream, two questions:

His vskill, the stationary boom, does it hurt the opponent or does it just power up a boom? If it can hurt that'd be cool.

How do you initiate the crouch walk?

It hits the opponent and eats up a projectile as well I think.

Crouch walk is down forward and you can't crouch walk backwards.

Cgb7uv5UYAAyfKI.jpg

AvmK9IM.jpg

Baleoce

In terms of gameplay he's looking pretty good. I didn't see much of the crouch charge stuff going on just then on stream. Maybe I wasn't watching close enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom