• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durden77

Not going to lie, I'm a little sad they've full on migrated from Flash Kick to somersault kick for the US. I always prefered FLASH KICK.

I beat a gold Karin player earlier today and didn't rematch because I'm working from home and had to jump on a call and I had such a crybaby message waiting for me when I went back to playing

people take casual matches a little too seriously

oh also, apparently beating someone super cleanly with good reads doesn't count because "lol fraud Mika"

I beat a gold Karin player earlier today and didn't rematch because I'm working from home and had to jump on a call and I had such a crybaby message waiting for me when I went back to playing

people take casual matches a little too seriously

oh also, apparently beating someone super cleanly with good reads doesn't count because "lol fraud Mika"

You read this thread? People get salty here when they don't get a rematch.

Guile looks sooo good. I hope he clicks for me so I can put down Ryu and carry on the ranked trophy/achievement grind with our favorite patriot. Also hope his alts are swag. ;)
And I've got my fingers crossed that someone will do a SF2 Guile mod, just in case. XD

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Why do people from the other side of the planet ready up in battle lounges? Like, doesn't it show up as 1 or 2 bars for them like it does for me?

mbpm1

Why do people from the other side of the planet ready up in battle lounges? Like, doesn't it show up as 1 or 2 bars for them like it does for me?

We already have schrodinger's playability with rollback being weighted to one side, why not Schrodinger's Connection status?

Onemic

After going through this all the time in SF4, I'm convinced that they just don't care.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
After going through this all the time in SF4, I'm convinced that they just don't care.
Yeah, same thing happened in 4, but 3 bars or less is completely unplayable in 5, so I don't know. I guess flags aren't common knowledge or something. I don't enjoy kicking people...

OG Guile outfit lets go
os1rqAN.png

tariniel

『Inaba Resident』;201393790 said:
Yeah EX is fully invincible.
Normal flash kick is only throw invincible

Oh good, at least he has something. Damn he looks amazing in motion. His face looks kind of derp on the character select screen though, especially his mouth. He also looks odd without the glasses.

I'm too excited, they really are doing it right this time aren't they?

The chat's on about a 3F jab now? Did they mention anything about it? I'm at work and don't have audio. Visually it looks like 4f but its hard to tell.

Normal Flash kick looks projectile invincible too.

cHaotix8

I've had decent connections with Japanese players and terrible ones with US ones, lol. Good connections are definitely on a case-by-case basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom